Become a Patron!

Howdy Ya'll

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone my name is Ben, or Jokerlolz as Ive been known in video games for a long time haha. Im from a small town of less then 600 people in West Virginia where vaping is done by ehh maybe 10 people haha and those people are my friends. Ive been into vaping for probably a year or so now, starting way back with $20 e-cigs with small tanks you can buy at gas stations. Then working my way to where I am now. Being from a small town vaping is a hard thing to do, everything I get I basically have to order online, there is no local store that supports our hobby. The nearest vape shop is a staggering 2 hours away.

Now again besing from a small town where poverty isnt uncommon, there arent many jobs around. Ive been looking for a job for the past 7 months with no luck, you can imagine the hurt that has put on my vape game lol. I take small jobs online when I can and work for people when I have the time outside of my college classes.

Anyways, that is me guys, I would love to read some of your stories (which I am in this section) and get to know some of you. I would especially love to hear from anyone in West Virginia, otherwise have a good day to all the readers of this thread.

Live long and Vape on!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU Ben. Many of us all buy online, so you're ok there. Most of the shops around here are... meh. I get better advice and deals from people in VU. Sure, it's nice to pop into a shop from time to time, but I usually leave feeling frustrated.

Have fun, nice to meet ya!

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU Ben. Many of us all buy online, so you're ok there. Most of the shops around here are... meh. I get better advice and deals from people in VU. Sure, it's nice to pop into a shop from time to time, but I usually leave feeling frustrated.

Have fun, nice to meet ya!
Haha yeah i know what you mean but i live with my parentd and they dont let me vape at the house. They think its gonna hurt someone else to breath. So i ha e to find somewhere else to go so end up with my friend or sitting outside a lot. A vape shop closer by would be really nice. I would love to start one if i had funds haha

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ah. Yeah, I do see your point. Well, that sucks you can't vape at home, but at least you're not sneaking a smoke. If people only realized all the stuff they use on a daily basis that has the same ingredients in them...

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah. Yeah, I do see your point. Well, that sucks you can't vape at home, but at least you're not sneaking a smoke. If people only realized all the stuff they use on a daily basis that has the same ingredients in them...
The best part, my parents both smoke.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aw man. Well, get em both starter kits and tell them, 'Mom, Dad, I love you, but those cigs are going to kill you". Vape safe, live longer. I guarantee you they're both curious.

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aw man. Well, get em both starter kits and tell them, 'Mom, Dad, I love you, but those cigs are going to kill you". Vape safe, live longer. I guarantee you they're both curious.
I might do that, once I get the money, I try to have them use mine sometimes but they dont seem so into it.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Really? your parents smoke and are telling you 2nd hand vape is bad. That's funny/sad.

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU
Really? your parents smoke and are telling you 2nd hand vape is bad. That's funny/sad.
Yeah it sucks haha, honestly, ever since I was a kid they tried to control my life more then they should and now that I have been 18 they know they cant tell me I cant do something, but can still limit me.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, your best bet to convert your parents is to become VERY educated about everything vape health wise
Just browsing VU is a great way to start. Then all you need is the right flavor for them to try and your IN!

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome, your best bet to convert your parents is to become VERY educated about everything vape health wise
Just browsing VU is a great way to start. Then all you need is the right flavor for them to try and your IN!
Could you recommend a good starter kit, or someone that sells them?

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I defer to others for that, 6 months ago I would have said Kanger Mini , but so many newbies get dry hit and fail away, so I'd go with something newer that doesn't dry hit easily.

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I defer to others for that, 6 months ago I would have said Kanger Mini , but so many newbies get dry hit and fail away, so I'd go with something newer that doesn't dry hit easily.
The part I dont know about for sure is the mod that would be the best choice, I dont want to start them with something they would have to remove the batteries from to charge. I would been something with a USB.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I"d Look into the Eleaf 40W that can be had for pretty cheap.
Also you can sign up for Joe's Vaping deals network emails. There are some great savings to be had, just be patient and watch the specials.

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I"d Look into the Eleaf 40W that can be had for pretty cheap.
Also you can sign up for Joe's Vaping deals network emails. There are some great savings to be had, just be patient and watch the specials.
Will do, thank you

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Even an iStick 20w would suffice for a starter. I get 2 days out of mine easily. Reasonably priced at most places, too. Check through the deals and steals section of the forum. Plus, in the coming weeks, all the holiday sales will be starting. LOADS of deals.

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Even an iStick 20w would suffice for a starter. I get 2 days out of mine easily. Reasonably priced at most places, too. Check through the deals and steals section of the forum. Plus, in the coming weeks, all the holiday sales will be starting. LOADS of deals.
YeaahI found the 40w for $30 so Im probably gonna get that, what tank do you recommend? I was thinking the Kanger Pro tank 2, do you know if it spits back or leaks too much?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Kanger Pro tank 2, do you know if it spits back or leaks too much?
I've had mine for over 2 years now and still use it all the time. I have the full size and several mini versions. Nautilus are also good for starting out. Easy enough to change out the coils on both.

Mi$$y

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello Ben,
Nice to meet you.

VU Sponsors