Become a Patron!

Hows VapeWild to get started?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking of getting some VG, PG, nic, and a couple flavors there. I haven't tried to make my own DIY juice yet. They have the basics all there and the price seems right.

I was going to try a couple simple mixes to try it out. I would use the steam calculator and be very careful with everything.

Would this be an alright start with the products they provide?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a friend at work that gets most of his juices from them, it's not bad.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For DIY, I hear mixed things. There's not shortage for DIY suppliers right now. You can do some comparisons with Bull City Flavors, Nic River, Ecigexpress, Wizard Labs, Gremlin, DIY Flavor Shack, One Stop DIY Shoppe... lots of places. I'm sure I've forgotten some. My go to is Bull City.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Always been of the mind to get it straight from the manufacturer, i hate middlemen. I wouldnt know about that particular vendor, it may make gettting started easier to dip your toes into the water though :D

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I buy 99% of my juice from them but when/if I got into DIY I would get my stuff a place that only offered DIY stuff

Go for it. If your new to diy then I would recommend getting some melon flavours, grape, pear, Apple. They are simple to mix and your guaranted a good vapable liquid at the end. Try to stay away from bakerie flavours at first. Or mix a well recommended and reviewed recipe.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This post seems like a lifetime ago. Thanks everyone for getting me where I am today. I'm almost out of all my brand name stuff now. I'm not going to order any more for a long time probably. DIY is a much better way to go from here on out.

I use Bullcity mainly for flavoring. I order from ECX and OSDIYS too for some. With VT nic all the recipes I use are excellent. I learn more about mixing every single day and its really fun.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This post seems like a lifetime ago. Thanks everyone for getting me where I am today. I'm almost out of all my brand name stuff now. I'm not going to order any more for a long time probably. DIY is a much better way to go from here on out.

I use Bullcity mainly for flavoring. I order from ECX and OSDIYS too for some. With VT nic all the recipes I use are excellent. I learn more about mixing every single day and its really fun.
You've had a great DIY journey. You've just soared! :cheers:

I plan on making the jump to dyi now. Im expecting a learning curve but im over the spending 20-30$ a bottle for a juice I end up not liking anyways. Im enjoying the hobby of building, learning, and tinkering. Plus being self reliant on coils and juice would help the pocket book if you know what I mean!:confetti::vapemail::stars:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I plan on making the jump to dyi now. Im expecting a learning curve but im over the spending 20-30$ a bottle for a juice I end up not liking anyways. Im enjoying the hobby of building, learning, and tinkering. Plus being self reliant on coils and juice would help the pocket book if you know what I mean!:confetti::vapemail::stars:
Its been a blast for me. I never stop learning. You can definitely save some money.

nicriver looks like the place for your bases 33 bucks will get ya 500 ml pg 500 ml vg 150 ml 100mlg nicotine and theres is supposed to be real good i guess. Thats where I'm going next. Bull City is great for flavors.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
nicriver looks like the place for your bases 33 bucks will get ya 500 ml pg 500 ml vg 150 ml 100mlg nicotine and theres is supposed to be real good i guess. Thats where I'm going next. Bull City is great for flavors.
Yep those are great places. I'm almost embarrassed I made this thread lol. I wouldn't reccomend VapeWild for anything.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I wouldn't reccomend VapeWild for anything
While I have used there stuff and will not any more-they do have a large market. Also comparing pre made juice some of the stuff they have is rather nice for the price.

And while its not the go to for many DIY's I do give them kudos to even marketing to DIY as its almost a conflict of interest. Its helped many make the jump-wish most juice vendors took advantage of that group and tried to expand on DIY...

VU Sponsors