Become a Patron!

http://www.vapealiciousjuice.com/

brassyhorn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone bought ejuice from this company? I placed an order based on the juice descriptions and reviews posted on their site, however immediately after I placed the order I found a bunch of negative reviews on their order fulfillment issues and customer service. I also noted that their site states that they will not charge your card until your order ships, however my card was charged immediately after placing my order. I've since requested cancelation of the order and I'm waiting for a response.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've ordered from them... had no issues with my order at all. Juice was good.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone bought ejuice from this company? I placed an order based on the juice descriptions and reviews posted on their site, however immediately after I placed the order I found a bunch of negative reviews on their order fulfillment issues and customer service. I also noted that their site states that they will not charge your card until your order ships, however my card was charged immediately after placing my order. I've since requested cancelation of the order and I'm waiting for a response.

The one order we actually received from them, loved the juice. It was outstanding. The second order, we ended up getting our bank to collect our money back 3 months after we ordered. In that three months, they had 5 heart attacks, their dog died twice, the building burned down, they moved 3 times, their suppliers screwed them 6 times and 4 times they claimed to have shipped everything out. When we filed to get our money back, it was one month after they marked our order as shipped and were not answering emails or the phone. Yeah, enough said, order at your own risk.

VU Sponsors