Become a Patron!

Hubby looking for atomizer

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My hubby is looking to buy an atomizer with a small bore drip tip. He wants one that has a rebuildable dual coil deck, and holds more than 4ml. I don't want him getting one that leaks, so smok and kanger are off the list.

Any advice would be appreciated.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Does he prefer direct lung or mouth to lung?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He likes to taste his pina colada directly, so mouth to lung is the way to go. He gags on wide bore, because they seem to make him inhale too fast.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My hubby is looking to buy an atomizer with a small bore drip tip. He wants one that has a rebuildable dual coil deck, and holds more than 4ml. I don't want him getting one that leaks, so smok and kanger are off the list.

Any advice would be appreciated.
The original Kanger Sub Tank Mini V2 (bottom fill) does not leak when using the RBA deck. The same cannot be said for the top fill versions.
Topfill tanks in general are more prone to dribbling/leaking.

Been using the Subtank Mini V2 for 2.5 years with the RBA and only 2 instances of leaking.
One was my bad wicking the other I had lost the O ring off the RBA deck.

The vape is an kinda loose MTL to a tight DL.

It is not a tight MTL nor a loose DL.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
@Nailz would you be able to help out on this one mate? I know you dig the MTL gear

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The original Kanger Sub Tank Mini V2 (bottom fill) does not leak when using the RBA deck. The same cannot be said for the top fill versions.
Topfill tanks in general are more prone to dribbling/leaking.

Been using the Subtank Mini V2 for 2.5 years with the RBA and only 2 instances of leaking.
One was my bad wicking the other I had lost the O ring off the RBA deck.

The vape is an kinda loose MTL to a tight DL.

It is not a tight MTL nor a loose DL.

I have him checking out online right now. Thanks!

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is the mouthpiece on the kanger changeable to a smaller one? We see it comes with a medium bore. Phillip likes one with a mouthpiece the size of a cigarette butt.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the mouthpiece on the kanger changeable to a smaller one? We see it comes with a medium bore. Phillip likes one with a mouthpiece the size of a cigarette butt.

yes any 510 tip will fit it.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He still does not know what he really wants, and is considering going to a vape store to have them build him an atty.

VU Sponsors