1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

Huckleberried

Discussion in 'Moderator Introductions' started by Huckleberried, Mar 5, 2015.

1. RebelGolfer72

RebelGolfer72 Guilty as charged VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Congrats!

Huckleberried likes this.
  2. Doncd

Doncd New Member

Blog Posts:
    Please remove me from the forum I am tired of the shit people give you when you ask a simple ? I will find a more. Friendly site thank you

3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm so sorry you feel this way. I can't remove your account, but if there's something I can do to help, I'll sure give it a try! If I can't help you, I'll find someone that can. I haven't run into this myself, here at VU, at other places, I certainly have. We have some very knowledgeable members here, so please let me know if I can help.

nabibrian and Markw4mms like this.
  4. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  5. wllmc

wllmc Yes there are typo's and no I do not care :) VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Huck !!!! You are the best :) A truly genuine person that I am happy to call a friend :) VU made a great move by asking you to be a mod, not like a mod to vape but like a Boss Mod. ha! You guys all motivated me at the other place to stay focused on quitting smoking and for that I could never repay you but I thank you from the bottom of my heart , and Mrs. C does to lol.

misswish, nabibrian and Huckleberried like this.
  6. 3dog

3dog Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host Show Host

Blog Posts:
    Because Huck! That's why! :cool:

7. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    You're SUCH a doll!!

8. rolltidevaper

rolltidevaper Just "1" of this vape family VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    @Huckleberried. One of my new friends here on the Underground. We've never met in person, but she always says hi when we run across each other in other venues! Thank you Huck! Thank you for all you do for all of us on the Underground!!!!!

9. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    You went MIA for a bit, I think because of work, so of COURSE I say hi!! You're good people. :)

rolltidevaper likes this.
  10. cthulhufan

cthulhufan Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I love this Clint Eastwood GIF.... Nice.

Hey, Huck, from me and mine.... *tips hat*