Become a Patron!

HUGE Sale at Vaping Watch!!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy folks! It's time for our Memorial day sale! We're overstocked and we need to reduce our stock so we're offering our best price reductions ever PLUS a great sale and freebies! Check out the image for details! www.vapingwatch.com
Sale starts 12:01 AM Eastern Friday 5/22 and Ends 11:59pm Monday 5/25 Eastern.

image.jpg

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This sounds like a good sale.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyway to know pgvg ratio? Im guessing more vg in dripping formula right?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyway to know pgvg ratio? Im guessing more vg in dripping formula right?

Yes, you are correct. :) The exact ratio varies from line to line or juice to juice, but Dripping Formula is high VG. You can also choose a high VG formula when ordering Mad Murdock's or Vaping Watch Inc. juices. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping Watch is having a HUGE Memorial Day Sale at www.vapingwatch.com
All River Bottom Fog Sauce juice $10 for 30 ml and $7 for 15 ml. All Wacky Vapes juice is $9 for 30 ml and $6 for 15 ml. 20% off ALL juice, RBFS and Wacky Vapes' already lowered prices! Plus get free 15 ml bottle of Clockwerks Custard, free 15 ml bottle of Monkey Spunk and free shipping with code VAPORJOE !!!!

Sale starts 12:01 AM Eastern Friday 5/22 and Ends 11:59pm Monday 5/25 Eastern.

image.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I tried to order, but 2 problems, the 20% is only off 15mil bottles, if you select 30mil, you don't get the 20% off the extra price of the bigger bottle.

Also I tried to add the refugee '3some' and go to checkout, I get this message 'Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!'

VU Sponsors