Become a Patron!

Huge thanks to ONE STOP DIY SHOP!!!!

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know how great of a shop this is. Customer service is phenomenal and if you are into making ejuice you should definitely give them a look. I was a contest winner and was not receiving my coupon code through email, Kimberly worked with me quickly to solve the issue. She was a delight to converse with. In all I want to thank Shane, Cody, PJ, Brittany and Kimberly for sharing a giveaway with us. What surprised me most was how fast it got here. I was getting my mail and i thought to myself what did i order that i forgot about because it was so fast I expected it much later in the week. They threw in some candy,droppers and gloves as well. They are really a great company to order from and I promise you this review is not just because of a giveaway. They went above and beyond with my order and I wanted to reflect this to everyone.

I also would like to thank @jj2 and @reddhott for working to put together these great giveaways that give us a chance to try vendors. Your hard work does not go unnoticed and i am very appreciative for the prize but also for introducing me to the great customer service and products of One Stop DIY shop.

Much Love,
Nathan

VU Sponsors