Become a Patron!

ENDED - Huge Vape Gift Pack for 10 Winners - 35ml Eliquid and Hugo Vapor Rader - 10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi vapefam,

We are inviting you to take a few minutes to complete our E-liquid Survey which helps us to provide you with better services. Let us hear your voice.

You can find 15 big brands in our site like Aramax, Clutch, Cuttwood, Fresh Pressed, MadHatter, Ripevapes, Milkman... we promise all of them are 100% original and are the best pals to go when vaping.

It's easy to get the great gifts which including

15ml Mad Hatter--One of the Best SALT NICOTINE in market
10ml Black Note--The Taste of Tobacco
10ml Elixir--Vape with Effect 100%VG
1x Hugo Vapor Squeezer or Rader Box Mod

We'll choose 10 winners and announce the result on 19th Oct, click here to Join, good luck to you all.

Other e-liquid promotion you may like:

10ml Black Note eJuice $2.99 Now, SHOP IT HERE
Limited Offer for the top selected Eliquid, Get them for only $10 HERE

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
>.< Oooh just the idea of a Mad Hatter juice is temping. I absolutely love the I ♡ Cookies juice.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Done (forgot to mention it, but I finished this over a week ago, haha). Thanks for the chance to win this one! :)

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
soooooo: something's setting off my spidey senses.

this giveaway was posted on 10/9, supposedly ending on 10/19, yet the "winners list" shows an end date of 10/9...plus I"m a little sceptical that there were 15K+ entries in 10 days.

I just get the feeling that this was a farming expedition to gather emails for either a spam program or to sell the emails for profit....

again..something just doesn't add up....

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

this giveaway was posted on 10/9, supposedly ending on 10/19, yet the "winners list" shows an end date of 10/9...plus I"m a little sceptical that there were 15K+ entries in 10 days.

I just get the feeling that this was a farming expedition to gather emails for either a spam program or to sell the emails for profit....

The link Lil Clouds posted is an old giveaway. The one Mac63 posted is the correct one. However, it seems the sponsors left for the weekend without closing the giveaway. I am also guessing that this giveaway was posted elsewhere as well, so I expect another 15k+ entries as well. Maybe we will hear something by Monday.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Most of our overseas vendors do not post their winners until Mon/Tues. Keep in mind the time difference. Nothing suspicious about the number of entries, 15K is very easily obtained with a Gleam giveaway.

@HealthCabin is a reputable vendor and has been running giveaways in this forum for quite some time. They will post the winners at their earliest convenience.

HealthCabin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi, the winners have been picked by random.org and we have contacted them via email. For the lottery video kindly check the link below, thank you all for participating.
https://www.healthcabin.net/blog/eliquid-survey-giveaway/

samc****@hotmail.co.uk
d****@web.de
pochin****@yahoo.com.tw
graeme.cl****@gmail.com
ujn****@gmail.com
digitalbath****@hotmail.com
type1kaw****@gmail.com
w-****@mars.dti.ne.jp
tossy****@yahoo.co.jp
petrs****@gmail.com

Status