Become a Patron!

Hugsvape Lotus, flavor bangin RTA

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got the lotus coiled and wicked as well as a new mod for it. Made some framed staples for it with 6 wraps on a 2.5 bit. Digging the flavor so far.

View attachment 137243
Ya know, that's another mod I've occasionally had my eye on. Seems to be a good one.

I don't know how recently you wicked it, but another thing I forgot to mention is that for some reason it SEEMS that break in time is a bit longer with this rta. It seems to go from great to awesome after about a full tank. Could be just me.

I've got some Corn Bread Puddin in my gunmetal Lotus on the Cylon. Man that is a great vape. Have some blueberry donut from "The One" in the SS on the VK530 which is also tremendous.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya know, that's another mod I've occasionally had my eye on. Seems to be a good one.

I don't know how recently you wicked it, but another thing I forgot to mention is that for some reason it SEEMS that break in time is a bit longer with this rta. It seems to go from great to awesome after about a full tank. Could be just me.

I've got some Corn Bread Puddin in my gunmetal Lotus on the Cylon. Man that is a great vape. Have some blueberry donut from "The One" in the SS on the VK530 which is also tremendous.
Came across that mod when buying another mod for my armomamizer plus. For $30 I figured why not get the lotus a new mod. The manto is small for a dual 18650 mod.

The longer break in could be from needing a longer piece of cotton for each coil. Still, the break in ain't bad at all.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Efun has em dirt cheap, but that's China. Would probably still be faster than waiting for US vendors to restock though.

VU Sponsors