ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
1kWwXIH.jpg

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Filled my mods up with juice... went outside... took a few puffs... terrible burnt taste so bad I gagged and almost puked... looked at tank...

Forgot to fill
:rolleyes:
Did that once with an RDA. Was bullshitting with a friend when i rewicked.
Screwed it back on my series mech and forgot to prime. Took a big hit.
I will NEVER forget to juice the wicks after that. I forgot to mention that was with Rayon also.
I think that's the worse thing anyone can do. (except kissing your coils) Never did that yet!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Done that pastor except end of my nose, had just cleaned my coil, dry burnt it and was smelling if it was clean....had a perfect fused clapton blister, could even see the wrapping of the 36g hahaha

also done the dry hit plenty of times, still groggy from waking up, go down stairs make a cup of coffee, go outside aaaaand forget to open the juice control ...after a couple of puffs that wakes you up and not in a good way :giggle:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did that once with an RDA. Was bullshitting with a friend when i rewicked.
Screwed it back on my series mech and forgot to prime. Took a big hit.
I will NEVER forget to juice the wicks after that. I forgot to mention that was with Rayon also.
I think that's the worse thing anyone can do. (except kissing your coils) Never did that yet!
Oh man, rayon is the worst dry hit and yes I've done it...:facepalm:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's been pouring down rain all day. It's chilly out. It's my day off this week, had errands to run, one of which I really hate doing. Stopped and grabbed a burger on my way back. Now, my belly is fully, I'm in my jammies, snuggled in a blanket. I love that feeling. So far, that's my smile today.

VU Sponsors