Member For 5 Years
ST/R hybrid Stingray with Custom Nimbus and a Nemesis switchFrankenmod.jpg

Akolite

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How did you turn it into a hybrid? I have one of those laying around I wouldn't mind tinkering with.

Absintheur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Moon G3, great with an .8 ohm coil...

moong3_zps3e6af0f9.jpg

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My 4nine came with the hybrid connection. No 510 pin. It hits hard.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what is a hybrid?? is it a all in one? cant change the atomizer?

That would be the most efficient of all hybrids ( all one piece). It does away with extra connections such as the 510 pin, making it more efficient......a better connectivity arguably giving you a more consistent vape due to a more consistant signal. The Semovar mod offers this but you can only use a Kayfun 3.1 ES. I have this set up and it does deliver a slightly better vape. Its smoother.

I do need to say that some can tell the difference and some cant. I can put a Kayfun on my Semovar (regular 510 connection and its vapes very well. I can put the same kayfun on a Provari and the vape is better (smoother and more pronounced) then I can take the same Kayfun, put the Hybrid adapter on it and put it on my Semovar and it vapes ever so slightly better than my Provari.

Again, some say they cant tell the difference, some say they can tell a bit of a difference, and others say there is a big difference. I am in the camp of "I can tell a difference".

Confusing ?...LOL

Last edited:

VU Sponsors