Become a Patron!

I´m confused.

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
Good day VU!

I currently questioned myself why do I love my Ejuice which is THEBACCO - Ice Cream RY4 in 12mg. Does having a high nic. affect the overall taste of the ejuice? after a long vape I would only taste sweetness and the hit in my throat. My build is fused clapton SS 3mm guide 5 loops dual coil.

Thank you so much!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Good day VU!

I currently questioned myself why do I love my Ejuice which is THEBACCO - Ice Cream RY4 in 12mg. Does having a high nic. affect the overall taste of the ejuice? after a long vape I would only taste sweetness and the hit in my throat. My build is fused clapton SS 3mm guide 5 loops dual coil.

Thank you so much!
Maybe because your the only one who likes this juice.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah nic will adjust the flavour profile of juice and more so the more time you leave it steeping

I mixed juices with no nic and same juices with nic tastes different especially after steeping time

If you stop tasting the flavour altogether after time using it you have likely developed what’s called vapers tongue, try circulating flavours to avoid this

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
Yeah nic will adjust the flavour profile of juice and more so the more time you leave it steeping

I mixed juices with no nic and same juices with nic tastes different especially after steeping time

If you stop tasting the flavour altogether after time using it you have likely developed what’s called vapers tongue, try circulating flavours to avoid this

I always choose to switch flavor but the same category which is pastries. I think I should start using some menthol or cool one. Thank you KP! :)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I always choose to switch flavor but the same category which is pastries. I think I should start using some menthol or cool one. Thank you KP! :)

no probs yeah I find switching from fruits to pastries really helps or a menthol can reset everything

A lot of the folks on here have multiple set ups on the go at once with differences juice so they can swap out during the day ....Im not one for that I’ll just swap flavours and eventually the atty adjusts to it

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
no probs yeah I find switching from fruits to pastries really helps or a menthol can reset everything

A lot of the folks on here have multiple set ups on the go at once with differences juice so they can swap out during the day ....Im not one for that I’ll just swap flavours and eventually the atty adjusts to it

In the Philippines I don´t even see any 12mg mentholated juices but this method of changing juice type is only for vapers tounge purposes then.

That´s a good idea but I have work for 5 days that would be a hassle for me but a really good idea when staying at home and just vaping all day.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I take two different flavoured juices in 30ml gorilla bottles to work with me ...if I get bored by chance I’ll vape down the tank and swap out the other

Perhaps try to pick two flavours that will compliment each other make the transition a little easier

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
I take two different flavoured juices in 30ml gorilla bottles to work with me ...if I get bored by chance I’ll vape down the tank and swap out the other

Perhaps try to pick two flavours that will compliment each other make the transition a little easier
Hmmmm, RY4 is pretty strong so anything would not compliment on it. Maybe Grapes menthol?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hmmmm, RY4 is pretty strong so anything would not compliment on it. Maybe Grapes menthol?

butterscotch goes well with RY4 as does caramel.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

There is one flavour I can always depend on to mute anything I’m using and that’s HICs white tic tac flavour on here in the recipe section ...super easy to mix and transitions out of flavours really well (at least I find it does)

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
butterscotch goes well with RY4 as does caramel.
Oh yes, that might do it :D and perfect timing that I´ll be getting my cons this coming saturday, actually my cons pg vg etc.

There is one flavour I can always depend on to mute anything I’m using and that’s HICs white tic tac flavour on here in the recipe section ...super easy to mix and transitions out of flavours really well (at least I find it does)
Thank you for the suggestion I will add it to my recipes and make it.

VU Sponsors