Become a Patron!

I’m just starting out and i need some help with choosing my first device

D19 or eGo AIO

• D19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eGo AIO

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
So I am from Serbia and here vaping isn’t rly popular, so the selection is very poor. I need something portable that I can take with me anywhere I go. So out of like 50 devices that I saw I narrowed it down to 2.
The first being the Joytech Exceed D19

And the second one being the Joytech eGo AIO Pro. I watched a lot of reviews and people say that both are great for beginners but I just can’t tell the differences between those two expect that the eGo has a bigger battery and a bigger tank. Can anyone please point them out and help me decide which one is a better choice.

Thanks.

Thetopdog0

Member For 1 Year
Why straight stick systems? Joytech evic mini was my first system this thing is basically unbreakable I still have it and still use it to run in my mech builds. Plus points are it's easy to upgrade to a RDA later and it uses batteries that fit almost any system later if you want to upgrade. My last point is think more coils less about the system as a starting vaper you need the right tank and coils to suit you both work wise and cost. This is my just my 2cents

bluedodger

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I am from Serbia and here vaping isn’t rly popular, so the selection is very poor. I need something portable that I can take with me anywhere I go. So out of like 50 devices that I saw I narrowed it down to 2.
The first being the Joytech Exceed D19

And the second one being the Joytech eGo AIO Pro. I watched a lot of reviews and people say that both are great for beginners but I just can’t tell the differences between those two expect that the eGo has a bigger battery and a bigger tank. Can anyone please point them out and help me decide which one is a better choice.

Thanks.
I'd go with the eGo AIO Pro. The coil options are better and often more affordable.

VU Sponsors