Become a Patron!

I’m kinda freaking out. Last night I was vaping and I hiccup while drawing a hit.

I felt A sharp pain in my throat. I choked on my smoke. And I couldn’t stop coughing it hurts so much. It didn’t settle down for at least an hour. I tried sucking on a hard candy, drinking water anything to coat my throat. I woke up this morning, same thing. I keep getting sharp pains even when I’m just breathing. I think I might have inhaled a joke how electricity or a burn from hot juice. Any suggestions on what to do to take this pain away ?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I felt A sharp pain in my throat. I choked on my smoke. And I couldn’t stop coughing it hurts so much. It didn’t settle down for at least an hour. I tried sucking on a hard candy, drinking water anything to coat my throat. I woke up this morning, same thing. I keep getting sharp pains even when I’m just breathing. I think I might have inhaled a joke how electricity or a burn from hot juice. Any suggestions on what to do to take this pain away ?

Stop vaping n see your PCP/MD...

I BAM

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You experience this and your solution is to post on a vape site? Seriously?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you.i will. It’s feelin a lot better. Not gone but better.
Prolly just a burned spot and will take 2-3 days to go completely away.
As long as it keeps getting better I would not worry for at least 3 days.
Just my opinion.

And on the haters...
Seems to be more rude replies to newbies today on here than usual.
Do not judge us all by a few posts.

Prolly just a burned spot and will take 2-3 days to go completely away.
As long as it keeps getting better I would not worry for at least 3 days.
Just my opinion.

And on the haters...
Seems to be more rude replies to newbies today on here than usual.
Do not judge us all by a few posts.
Thanks. Rough night

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really a bunch of haters on this site. I thought maybe this had happened to someone else and I could get a little insight.

How do you make the leap from one person expressing his incredulity at what you wrote to "a bunch of haters on this site"? My incredulity has increased.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You experience this and your solution is to post on a vape site? Seriously?
Not trying to sound like a dick but Philip Morris probably doesn't have the answer either. Ha ha. Seriously joking here. Was the first thought I had when I read your post.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cromwell is correct. Not everyone on Vu is as salty as others. It really is a good group. Hope you stick around

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I think I might have inhaled a joke how electricity or a burn from hot juice. Any suggestions on what to do to take this pain away ?

What flavor notes does it have? Maybe I can diy that, sounds like a amazing juice and could be an open market. "Inhaled Joke" powered by electricity. I'll give ya a cent for every bottle sold.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Lol, got a BAD case of hiccups myself atm and vaping, maybe I should be careful. Man I hate when a hot juice astroid shoots down the old throathole :blech:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what temp (and setup) were you vaping at to experience this?
Seems like you would've experienced a burn regardless if you hiccuped or not..

How you doing today? Back of throat red/burnt? Suggest you see a doctor if pain persists ..

VU Sponsors