Become a Patron!

I’m so picky!!!....?

MikeDommy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone else feel like 1 out of like maybe 7 juices they try just aren’t good? It’s such a bummer. Feel free to lead me to a juice I just CAN’T dislike. I won’t hold you responsible lol

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone else feel like 1 out of like maybe 7 juices they try just aren’t good? It’s such a bummer. Feel free to lead me to a juice I just CAN’T dislike. I won’t hold you responsible lol
almost everybody who makes their own juice shares your feeling...some make their own juice to save money,but the majority started mixing because most commercial juice is shit....or else they want a dollar a ml for it...

MikeDommy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
almost everybody who makes their own juice shares your feeling...some make their own juice to save money,but the majority started mixing because most commercial juice is shit....or else they want a dollar a ml for it...

I’ve considered trying my own, just no idea where to start, as far as who to trust when it comes to purchasing stuff.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have so many full bottles away in a drawer, I could open my own shop.

You could sell them on the Trading Post on this forum. There's also a DIY section that's really active, with lots of good tips

And yep, a lot of juice you can buy just doesnt taste good. I've had some gross kinds, I mean GROSS, that someone else actually liked a lot, so tastes differ I guess but
...blyecht lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

MikeDommy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could sell them on the Trading Post on this forum. There's also a DIY section that's really active, with lots of good tips

And yep, a lot of juice you can buy just doesnt taste good. I've had some gross kinds, I mean GROSS, that someone else actually liked a lot, so tastes differ I guess but
...blyecht lol

Yeah, I had one that made me gag just smelling it...but I was an ass and gave it a chance. Nearly barfed on one inhale. It was that Blueberry Cake that getting known. I forget the brand name....it’s on the tip of my tongue...

As far as selling juice, nah. Next thing ya know someone tries to sue me because they got ball cancer. I’d rather just give it away and tell them to pay me $20 for shipping only..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve considered trying my own, just no idea where to start, as far as who to trust when it comes to purchasing stuff.
I'm no cloud chaser I usually vape around 20-25 watts..so I don't drink up juice at a trmendous rate...but my view has always been compared to COPD whatever I spend on vaping is dirt cheap. so I usually try and buy the best ingredients I can find. even buying the best quality ingredients making your own juice is pretty darn cheap.

JayyVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I’m the same way.. but after a while youll find 4 or 5 ADV that you stick with and occasionally try new ones... NOT, for whatever reason I always want to try new flavors and it sucks because a majority of the time I don’t care for them.

MikeDommy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m the same way.. but after a while youll find 4 or 5 ADV that you stick with and occasionally try new ones... NOT, for whatever reason I always want to try new flavors and it sucks because a majority of the time I don’t care for them.

Yeah, I have some that I love, but I also get burnt out after a time.

MikeDommy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm no cloud chaser I usually vape around 20-25 watts..so I don't drink up juice at a trmendous rate...but my view has always been compared to COPD whatever I spend on vaping is dirt cheap. so I usually try and buy the best ingredients I can find. even buying the best quality ingredients making your own juice is pretty darn cheap.

I will certainly get the best stuff I can :)

VU Sponsors