Become a Patron!

I am a official believer

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok not sure how to explain this but ill try . so i roof full time and part time as a crane operator, now id roof from april till dec and all year if i got tried or worked hard I WOULD BE OUT OF BREATH or sore chest and throat, all from cigarettes obviously. so this year i never went back roofing. so the only work i did was in the crane, so i must really be out shape, right, but any way i did a side job this week, a roof which is hard work, so you would figure for sure im going to be huffing and puffing and dying right. no not even once did i need to rest cause i couldn't breath. i know it's only 3 weeks a month without cigarettes. but i already breath 100 times better... 4 days of hard work roofing and not working all year, and i never once needed to catch my breath zero chest pains no sore throat from not being able to breath. 3 weeks without cigarettes and already breathing 100 times better come next year ill be running marathons lol.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That's great. The proof for me was not waking up tight chested coughing until I almost passed out feeling like I needed a lung brush.
Roofing can be some physical work, used to drive a conveyor truck myself.

VU Sponsors