Become a Patron!

i am having a problem with my ijust2

i bought an ijust2 a month ago probably and it's my first vape and i liked it at first but a week ago or so it started acting weird like blinking three time and not working i thought it needed charging so i did that it still doesn't work properly but it was okay till one time it does nothing but light up for about a second without the coil heating up and then blink three times and that's it so i cleaned it put it back together and it works for a little while and does that again so i waited a day probably and went and got new coils (0.3 it came with 0.5 but they both work on it of course) so the new coil worked fine all yesterday it only sometimes when i am taking a puff it stops firing for a second or two and comes back on but it happened like 5 times the whole day and it wasn't that noticable and it started blinking ten times instead of three so i thought it needed charging and when i charged it it worked but it is the first time it does that....and i was happy thinking that was the problem and it's gone now....but just now i was charging it and i took a puff but when i lifted my finger from the firing button it didn't stop working so i clicked it again and still it\s lighting up and vaporizing the liquid so i kinda panicked and unscrewed the whole tank and of course it stopped so screwed it back on and it's back to doing the same problem which lighting up for a second and then blinking three times and that's it.....it is clean,the connection between the battery and the tank is clean,also the one between the coil and the bottom cap,the charger works and the red light comes on but it is charged so it goes back off because it's fully charged (at least that's what i think) and the coil is brand new....please help me on this guys it is really frustrating

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:It is sounds to me like you have a malfunctioning battery, You may have a defective one, is it possible to contact the vendor you bought it from, maybe for a replacement?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU.....:wave:

Sounds like a bad battery.

thx for the replays guys...but i can't replace the battery unfortunately cuz i am in Egypt and i had a friend buy for me from the US.....is there nothing i can do other than replacing it?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I was just checking. Seems there are numerous online and brick and mortar stores IN Egypt. Since mail from Egypt to Egypt doesn't have to clear customs, you can just order online or even go to a local vendor. Just google "vaping in egypt" which should bring up a list.
All I can think of aside from that, is cleaning the 510 connector on the battery and tank part, and gently around the fire button with a slightly damp q-tip or cloth. With out knowing what happened to make the device stop working. Was it dropped? Got wet?, carried in pocket and bent a little? Hard to say, right?

Now, that is an un-regulated mod. No protection circuits. Since you are just starting vaping, if you do have to replace the battery, you may as well get a nice little regulated mod. They are much safer. You can still use the tank you have from the ijust (since it has a 510 pin *standard pin*). Also, if I read correctly, that is a hybrid unit. So no floating 510 pin for safety. The atomizer pin sets right on the battery? So you can't use just any old tank, you need to make sure the positive pin is long enough that the negative threads never connect to the + pole on the battery.

To be honest, that is not a good unit for a new vaper. Even the vendors page states that is an advanced vaper item.
I did find this on facebook though...
https://www.facebook.com/VapeStoreEgypt/?fref=ts if you need to get new items.
I have never used that site, so use at your own discretion.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Thank you so Much for the reply but i am in egypt and i know how hard it is to get by a battery for an ijust 2 and i have tried but it's too expensive if had that kind of money i would just get a little more and buy a new one... But my unit is not a hybrid i got it like that out of the box.... But i am. Gonna try cleaning it again like u said and i am. Hoping it works... Thank you very much

VU Sponsors