Become a Patron!

i am in need of juice

brandonduerr

Member For 4 Years
i lost my old thread so i will post again i am looking for some juice in 6 nic i have a brass nemmy and a rsst and a kick that i dont use and am willing to part with if you can help me out it would be great no going into my sob story lol thanks for looking have a great day

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i lost my old thread so i will post again i am looking for some juice in 6 nic i have a brass nemmy and a rsst and a kick that i dont use and am willing to part with if you can help me out it would be great no going into my sob story lol thanks for looking have a great day
What flavors do you like I DIY so I can make pretty much anything that is not over 5 ingredeients?

Satia78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
do you want to sell or trade the nemmy? I have a ton of juice to get rid of...

Satia78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can trade
you tell me trade value that you want and I will hook you up big time, most are 6mg, but have a cpl higher Nic if you want them. I have alot of fruit, bakery, and custard flavors. I have alot of premium juices too ex Alice in Vapeland, gemlin, namber juice, utopia, space jam, Adam bomb, ec blend, and many more

Satia78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
why don't you just tell me what you need for it? As long as it is not some crazy price, I'll hook you up on some juice, but if you don't want to trade, let me know soon because I am going to post them for sale.

Satia78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey do you still want to trade?

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got 2 Kingston 4gb thumbdrives that are fast enough for ready boost.they are in perfect condition. Let me know.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a bunch of 12 and 6mg juices I was given, all flavors from local Michigan vendors and a variety of flavors, if your interested pm me and I can give you the list of em, if traded I would be pif'ing the gear to friends who need it

VU Sponsors