Become a Patron!

I am needing some help with information where to get in usa

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any e-juice with a butter flavor in it will have these chemicals. I would think that a fruit flavored vape would be your best bet. There are many companies that claim they don't use acetoin or diacetyl. I would explain your situation to them and ask them to be honest. If I remember correctly, Nicoticket uses them in certain flavors and will tell you. As will other honest companies. There are the organic companies, as well, such as Junji and Virgin Vapor. Two affordable companies that use quality ingredients are ITC Vapes and Mount Baker Vapor. There are others but that's a start. I wish you well and hope you find your vape. lol

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Popcorn lung" takes years if not decades to contract and or diagnose. You should seek out another doctor, nobody has yet been diagnosed with "popcorn lung" due to vaping........There is a great company that makes many flavors you might like, She is a stand up lady and someone I am proud to call a friend. They have labels on all of the flavors that tell you if they are free from both of the chemicals you are trying to avoid....here is a link to here site. Good luck.

http://www.thevaporbarstore.com/

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Any e-juice with a butter flavor in it will have these chemicals. I would think that a fruit flavored vape would be your best bet. There are many companies that claim they don't use acetoin or diacetyl. I would explain your situation to them and ask them to be honest. If I remember correctly, Nicoticket uses them in certain flavors and will tell you. As will other honest companies. There are the organic companies, as well, such as Junji and Virgin Vapor. Two affordable companies that use quality ingredients are ITC Vapes and Mount Baker Vapor. There are others but that's a start. I wish you well and hope you find your vape. lol

MBV uses flavor west, muth.. and that flavor company is known to have the "bad" flavoring.
I would never recommend them.
i know nicvape has proof they pass for both their juices and their flavorings..

i sent her a link to the facebook page where juice companies can post the test results as well as contact info..
i hope she will use it wisely..

here it is again: https://www.facebook.com/groups/314609708719483/

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Baker White could be a great choice for you. But it can be hard to find.

Bulk E-Juice is a very good place as well. The owner is very picky about what goes into the product.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
MBV uses flavor west, muth.. and that flavor company is known to have the "bad" flavoring.
I would never recommend them.
i know nicvape has proof they pass for both their juices and their flavorings..

i sent her a link to the facebook page where juice companies can post the test results as well as contact info..
i hope she will use it wisely..

here it is again: https://www.facebook.com/groups/314609708719483/
OK, then. I guess MBV was not being honest. But are you referring to all their flavors or the ones which typically use diacetyl for the creamy, buttery taste?

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is not just the buttery, creamy flavors, some fruits have naturally occurring diacetyl. If you go to onestopdiyshop.com, they have a drop down menu, flavorings that are starred are ones that are known to contain these "custard notes." You can get an idea of flavors to avoid. You are so lucky to have gotten free testing. I would love to hear about some whose tests have been favorable.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is not just the buttery, creamy flavors, some fruits have naturally occurring diacetyl. If you go to onestopdiyshop.com, they have a drop down menu, flavorings that are starred are ones that are known to contain these "custard notes." You can get an idea of flavors to avoid. You are so lucky to have gotten free testing. I would love to hear about some whose tests have been favorable.
What do you mean by naturally occurring diacetyl. Educate me. I do know that there are fruit flavors with custard notes so therefore they would be suspicious. What about the pure fruit flavors?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Smoky Blue above gave a link to test results. Is that what you're looking for?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
OK, then. I guess MBV was not being honest. But are you referring to all their flavors or the ones which typically use diacetyl for the creamy, buttery taste?

the main issue i have with mbv is that they use fw.. fw does not have safe proven flavoring (#1)
and (#2) i do not like mbv juice.. they are the biggest reason I got into diy almost 2 years ago now..

always read up on your flavoring, doenst matter what company, when in doubt, check them out..

as for the op.. i do believe that person is a sp9ty98yp stirer..
I have given a link to a facebook group where vendors do post the test results for their juices..

i like you said educate me, muth.. however.. do the research yourself, so you can prove to you what is what and what can be very informational..

even plain fruits can/could carry the diacetyl.. always!! ask for the mds sheets from flavor companies..
if they can not give you that info.. should you be using those?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the main issue i have with mbv is that they use fw.. fw does not have safe proven flavoring (#1)
and (#2) i do not like mbv juice.. they are the biggest reason I got into diy almost 2 years ago now..

always read up on your flavoring, doenst matter what company, when in doubt, check them out..

as for the op.. i do believe that person is a sp9ty98yp stirer..
I have given a link to a facebook group where vendors do post the test results for their juices..

i like you said educate me, muth.. however.. do the research yourself, so you can prove to you what is what and what can be very informational..

even plain fruits can/could carry the diacetyl.. always!! ask for the mds sheets from flavor companies..
if they can not give you that info.. should you be using those?
All I do is research this, research that. I just never heard of 'naturally occurring' diacetyl from anyone else or from site searches. Thought it was a synthetic. I don't know what you mean by the above line which reads sp9ty98yp. I, myself, do not have extraordinary concerns about this; I just happen to be a curious, information sponge lol ;)

bcf3463

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Popcorn lung" takes years if not decades to contract and or diagnose. You should seek out another doctor, nobody has yet been diagnosed with "popcorn lung" due to vaping........There is a great company that makes many flavors you might like, She is a stand up lady and someone I am proud to call a friend. They have labels on all of the flavors that tell you if they are free from both of the chemicals you are trying to avoid....here is a link to here site. Good luck.

http://www.thevaporbarstore.com/
ty just ordered from them and spoke to them 2

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am wondering if I have a similar problem. I have pneumonia and pleurisy. Not related to vapeing I'm sure. BUT when I had a lung catscan I had what they called broken glass opacity. Why? They don't know.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am wondering if I have a similar problem. I have pneumonia and pleurisy. Not related to vapeing I'm sure. BUT when I had a lung catscan I had what they called broken glass opacity. Why? They don't know.
I have never heard of that, I have heard of ground glass opacity, which is a condition that is visible with lung cancer and its precursors. You should get a blood test done to check your white blood cell count. Just to be safe.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
White blood count it high. Still even though I was on IV antibiotics for 5 days in hospital and seven more when I got out. Not terribly high but high. Maybe they said ground glass not broken glass. Oh my...not good.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you want a high white blood count =) I'm sure you are just beet up over the pneumonia...keep warm and lay off the vape for a few days so you can heal your lungs up.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok good. Thank you for the encouragement.

High On Octane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have vaped Mister-E-Liquid before, I really like their juice. Highly recommend the GTFO, super tasty with a glass of wine. I'd probably still order from them but a great vapor lounge opened up close to my work, so it's more convenient to swing by there. Plus it's a cool place to hang out.

VU Sponsors