Become a Patron!

I can't take my thread connector off my tank base on my alien :(

So I screwed my tank too much I guess and then when I was doing my regular cleaning, I screwed off my tank, and it had the thread connecter stuck to it.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've done that with a few mods, use something to lube it up and use some pliers or some sort of tool to force it off.
You need to use quite alot of brute force but it will come off. I know that cos I did same thing with my Alien a couple days ago! I'm glad someone else is using the mod & not slating it though, love my smok mods and don't care what anyone says :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THANKS GUYS! FUCKING SMASHED IT WITH A HAMMER IT WAS GREAT
Lmfao my Alien has been fucking up today. Saying atomizer short, don't abuse protects and ohms jumping all the time.
Fucking shit mod!! I justify you smashing it with a hammer ;) get a tesla nano steampunk and you won't regret it.
Mine was cheaper than my Alien and it's miles better!!

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
get a tesla nano steampunk and you won't regret it.
Mine was cheaper than my Alien and it's miles better!!
I will second that, my Alien has not been used since the Nano Steampunk was delivered. It was not used much anyway now the Alien has been retired as far as I am concerned.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will second that, my Alien has not been used since the Nano Steampunk was delivered. It was not used much anyway now the Alien has been retired as far as I am concerned.
It's a great mod isn't it?? Performs so great in power mode. Wave an RDA on an hit hard an fuck does it hit hard!

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a great mod isn't it?? Performs so great in power mode. Wave an RDA on an hit hard an fuck does it hit hard!
It does perform, even TC works well for the short time I used it. I received it last Tuesday and it has been used ever since. Only time I use something else is while charging battery's.

VU Sponsors