Become a Patron!

I do believe now, that the sky IS the limit..........

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh my.. i think i just.....

yes...

yes...

I want!!! just have it sent here, Whiskey.. I will take really good care of it :D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah.....ok, NP

Soon as I get it back from my boyfriend

3qBL4ex_zpsiz1hjnt2.gif

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Wonder if I can get one made from fossilized dinosaur dung?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
DAMN! If it wouldn't be for my government (wife), I would get me one, and the "R" can stay, due to my first name.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wonder if I can get one made from fossilized dinosaur dung?
Id assume as long as there was a conductive sleeve inside, or the dung is itself was a conductor. It would depend how much iron was in the beast's diet.

Which makes me wonder, is the current running through the meteorite itself, or is there a sleeve inside? It doesnt say and I cant tell by the pics.
Im not sure how efficiently a meteorite conducts electricity.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Id assume as long as there was a conductive sleeve inside, or the dung is itself was a conductor. It would depend how much iron was in the beast's diet.

Which makes me wonder, is the current running through the meteorite itself, or is there a sleeve inside? It doesnt say and I cant tell by the pics.
Im not sure how efficiently a meteorite conducts electricity.
My first assumption, and it is purely speculation, is that there is a sleeve inside it. I can't imagine that the meteorite (which looks like stone), could possibly be the conductor, however, I don't actually know the composition of a meteorite, so I can't rule it out.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I can, however, rule out $4,999 ... that's more than I've paid for some CARS I've owned!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no desire to have such a thing but if I did, I'd have serious doubts about authenticity. Just sayin'.

I don't know about being conductive but magnets are used to find meteorites. I think they have a high Iron content.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I have no desire to have such a thing but if I did, I'd have serious doubts about authenticity. Just sayin'.

I don't know about being conductive but magnets are used to find meteorites. I think they have a high Iron content.
Yeah, I'm with you on authenticity. Authentic or not, it's very cool looking and I would love a mod that looked like that. If I were paying that kind of cash though, there better be some significant amount of proof that it's authentic. Much more than paper certificate that anyone can print ...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's in my shopping cart. Thanks.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know but I was under the impression that meteorite collectors want them in their unaltered state. And $5k seems low for a #2 of five in the world. Authentic meteorites are worth quite a bit.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first assumption, and it is purely speculation, is that there is a sleeve inside it. I can't imagine that the meteorite (which looks like stone), could possibly be the conductor, however, I don't actually know the composition of a meteorite, so I can't rule it out.
The reason I say that is because meteorites are metal, mostly. They are not rocks, they are many different materials, but mostly iron and nickel.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know but I was under the impression that meteorite collectors want them in their unaltered state. And $5k seems low for a #2 of five in the world. Authentic meteorites are worth quite a bit.
Well thats bullshit, if they are talking about meteorites in general. There are millions of them scattered all over.
The vagueness of these statements leads me to believe its to woo dummies into buying something they do not understand.

Edit, Im a dum dum. They are talking about the mod itself, not the meteorite it came from.
Maybe the price is not far off if its the real deal. If vaping was more popular it would be more expensive.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell, I've got a tiny chunk of a meteorite in Plexiglass, perhaps I can make into a 18350 mechanical mod!

Diesel Weasel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know, Coprolite is actually extremely beautiful. The colors you can find in it are absolutely amazing. I would jump on a mod made of pretty much anything fossilized if I had the money. You have no idea how much I am dying for June 12th.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am thinking that the material COULD conduct SOME current as most of them are Nickel/Iron .

Even so, the voltage drop would be tremendous!

VU Sponsors