Become a Patron!

I (don't) have the blues

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently won a Vaporesso Revenger in blue. So far, I am mostly liking the mod. The NRG tank is also pretty good IF you're a fan of subohm tanks. I am not a fan of subohm tanks, and very much prefer RTAs. In fact, if the tank will not work with an RBA, it typically gets PIFed.

Which brings me to my current dilemma... I have no blue tanks that will work on this mod and look good. As a stopgap, I'm running a black tank with blue o-ring, but I'm not loving it. I know that the Kylin in blue will come close to matching it, but I have a Kylin in stainless, and don't really allow duplicates in my collection.

Your mission, if you should accept it, will be to post oics of your blue RTAs so I can maybe find one I like. If you also have a Revenger in blue or a blue Kylin to post alongside, that would be grand!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the blue revenger, and have a blue Kylin on order. Will post them together when I receive the Kylin. Also just updated the firmware on the revenger, much better with the shortcut to the menu system.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the blue revenger, and have a blue Kylin on order. Will post them together when I receive the Kylin. Also just updated the firmware on the revenger, much better with the shortcut to the menu system.

What do you think of the Kylin? IMO, I love how they give you the two different size glass but when you have the extender on for the larger glass while unscrewing the top that will unscrew as well

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What do you think of the Kylin? IMO, I love how they give you the two different size glass but when you have the extender on for the larger glass while unscrewing the top that will unscrew as well
When I get it, I'll let you know.

VU Sponsors