I don't Understand "All Day Vape"

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by vapemesilly, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I probably started weaning myself off of varying flavors when I decided to buy a bunch of Dekang liquids on clearance, some tasted like bad seafood LOL

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Funny - just noticed this thread began over a year ago - and I'm having my morning coffee in bed and am down to six vapes on the nightstand next to me; last year had nine, lol

To show progress, only four juices in six vapes- so two are repeats

However, my favorite from 2016 is still my favorite in 2017, a DIY clone of Pop Deeze

Also have been only taking 2-3 rigs to work, instead of four minimum - so some progress, lol

AndriaD and Pegleg Meg like this.
  3. The Cromwell

The Cromwell VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Get bored? Naah I mean I smoked basically the same cigarettes for 40 years.

AndriaD likes this.
  4. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I smoked some strength of VA Slims for over 30 yrs.... with my vape, I'm looking for *familiar comfort*, not entertainment.

Andria

The Cromwell likes this.
  5. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    @vapemesilly I switch flavors sometimes 5-6 times a day and some days 5-6 an hour. But then there are days I get bored with flavors and all I vape is Tobacco blends but I change the Tobacco Flavor just as many times. Just because I smoked nothing but Marlboro Reds for almost 40 years has nothing at all to do with vaping. I gave up the Killer Sticks over 3 years ago and what I did back then smells like warmed shit to me now when someone is doing it. Whatever you are doing if it is working for you then GODS SPEED keep it the fuck up!

6. Mjfranci

Mjfranci Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Something tells me you're not missing out on a lot by not buying pre-made juices. Many are just hype and nothing else, and the ones that are "generally loved" may not please you at all... I am doing a "pour down the drain" routine tonight---all juices I didn't like. 3 by Beard, 1 by Kilo... and the list goes on. So rock on with DIY :) :)
    :yes:

7. The Cromwell

The Cromwell VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:

Recipe for Pop Deeze?

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  8. MannyScoot

MannyScoot Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I know the feeling, 20 mods with different flavors...... :(

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  9. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Lol! Yup, me too.

10. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I would have multiple setups and flavors going for a while but now I'm down to just a couple mods attys. I can be on the same flavor for a week before I get bored of it.

The Cromwell likes this.
  11. Mjfranci

Mjfranci Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    OP, you have not yet found a juice you just want to vape all the time? Like, you think about it just before you eat, longing to vape it right after the meal. You want less love, you want more of that juice. You'd sell your relatives for 5 mins of peace while you vape that one juice you're obssesed with. That's what having an ADV feels like.
    You really never had that experience?

12. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Sounds like lust, lol

AndriaD likes this.
  13. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Got bored of the flavored e-Liquids here and been vaping Tobacco Blends for days here.......... I guess that could be an ADV for me. Although still 6-8 different blends.