Become a Patron!

I don't Understand "All Day Vape"

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I keep seeing this post and it makes me think if you can't understand what an ADV is you do not Vape Enough.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I keep seeing this post and it makes me think if you can't understand what an ADV is you do not Vape Enough.
How about helping someone out instead of being a fucking prick in all your posts. God I can't imagine the ribbing you must have got when you were new to make you act this shitty.

And that little spoiler thing you do... Your a condescending ass whipe.

You were new once too. Did you come out your mommy's vagina vaping? No

I know we all have bad days. We need to stick together, not put people down.

Now, you sir need to grow up. Your in your 50s acting like some freshman in highschool with you crap attitude.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I don't care anymore for tobacco juice BUT if I was to vape tobacco flavor It has to be menthol lol
Mount baker extreme ice and menthol USA is how this girl quit
I have not found a banana vape ?
Maybe cause I eat bananas lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volcano Menthol Burst is the Newport of Ejuice. Just sayin', Fav by a long shot.

I like having a staple juice. When Im tired of trying different flavors I can always go back to whatever trusty is at the moment, get based and then start experimenting again.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Volcano Menthol Burst is the Newport of Ejuice. Just sayin', Fav by a long shot.

I like having a staple juice. When Im tired of trying different flavors I can always go back to whatever trusty is at the moment, get based and then start experimenting again.
I haven't found a good menthol..... I got a mint flavor that I add a drop or 2 with every tank and I have Bananthol......
bde2d4752899573a1c20e196cc6bc2bc.jpg

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I haven't found a good menthol..... I got a mint flavor that I add a drop or 2 with every tank and I have Bananthol......
bde2d4752899573a1c20e196cc6bc2bc.jpg

Try the Menthol Burst. Best mass produced menthol I have found. Not too sweet, not too minty, none of that weird flavor in the brown liquid menthol's. The only other one I didn't hate is a Halo one. Its sweeter but super acceptable when I could not get the other.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try the Menthol Burst. Best mass produced menthol I have found. Not too sweet, not too minty, none of that weird flavor in the brown liquid menthol's. The only other one I didn't hate is a Halo one. Its sweeter but super acceptable when I could not get the other.
Is it by MT Baker because I hate them...... Every Juice I've bought from them I have away......

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
It's all in personal preference really. Personally, I LOVE World of Watermelon and it's been my main all day vape. Yesterday I got lifesavers and lemon meringue and they're just not up to par.....

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
For me personally an all day vape is one I love enough to vape all day. That being said I try to switch it up after maybe 3 tanks or so because I have and will get vapor tongue. I have maybe 20 juices I consider all day vapes that are delicious.

I do like some others a lot that I couldnt vape all day for various reasons. Maybe they are very tart, or sweet, or just a bit much for me for whatever reason, but they are great now and then vapes to mix things up and not get bored of the same ole flavors.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’ve tried about 100 store bought juices and most had one thing in common, I hated them all lol. Seriously I liked about four or five and those were too sweet. I discovered natural tobacco extracts, and got into diy and now rotate between diy tobacco and my peppermint ice diy. On special ocassion I vape a custard, yummy.
I do vary the blends of tobacco, mixing burley, bright and red Virginia, different Turkish varieties etc.

VU Sponsors