Become a Patron!

I don't understand the settings on the e-Vic VTC Mini

I have had the e-Vic VTC Mini for quite some time but keep putting it in the cabinet and going back to my eGo One because I cannot get the settings right on the e-Vic Mini.

I am tech-tarded and have very little knowledge about the modern e-cigs even though I have been vaping for 4 years. I am not a vape cloud chaser... I just know the flavor of the juice is better on the e-Vic... I would really like to use it without feeling a shock and e-juice on my tongue - yuk!

I currently have the settings on NI-350f, 30.0w, and, the atomizer is set at .28 which seems ok at first but after a few vapes I get popping noises and a shock on my tongue which scares me to death!

I just upgraded the atomizer to the Cubis Pro and am using the Notch Coil 0.25ohm DL atomizer head.

Thank you in advance for any hints and clues you can give me :)

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Set it to either SS316 for proper TC usage, or better still set it to VW to make it as simple to use as it gets, then just adjust the wattage up or down to your liking.

Last edited:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's an SS316L coil not NI (nickel) and should be used in power mode or the SS mode. I'd suggest putting the mod in power mode and starting around 40 watts. If you want to try it in TC set the mod to the SS316 setting and try around 400F 50W. That is also a direct lung hit coil so it has big air flow unlike the Ego one witch is a mouth to lung hit. Ni (nickel) coils are around 0.15Ω. The different coils are marked on the side of the coil as to type ,resistance and recommended wattage. The SS notch coil is 30 - 70 Watts.

That's an SS316L coil not NI (nickel) and should be used in power mode or the SS mode. I'd suggest putting the mod in power mode and starting around 40 watts. If you want to try it in TC set the mod to the SS316 setting and try around 400F 50W. That is also a direct lung hit coil so it has big air flow unlike the Ego one witch is a mouth to lung hit. Ni (nickel) coils are around 0.15Ω. The different coils are marked on the side of the coil as to type ,resistance and recommended wattage. The SS notch coil is 30 - 70 Watts.
I don't have a SS mode? Only Ni, Ti, Bypass, and Power. I tried the power mode but it just keeps popping and squirting juice in my mouth. Should I try a different atomizer head?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't have a SS mode? Only Ni, Ti, Bypass, and Power. I tried the power mode but it just keeps popping and squirting juice in my mouth. Should I try a different atomizer head?
I found the SS316L coil in the kit that came with the Cubis Pro - it seems to be working much better on the power settings you suggested above. Thank you for your help :)

VU Sponsors