Become a Patron!

I don't want to live anymore - Please someone kill me...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
40 seconds of the first one triggered a bowel movement, and I didn't bother watching the second one.
We're here for ya, buddy. Come in from the ledge.... :sad:

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The dude has lost his mind even if it was a joke.

My guess is, the guy has been on such a massive ego trip for years that he reckoned he needed his own theme song - totally oblivious to the fact that he's only a minor random youtuber with very little talent, even for rapping.

Either that or he needed to bump up in view count to pay the next installment of his new car's credit. I guess peddling hand cream isn't enough...

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I watched a few of rip's juice reviews when I started back to vaping from way back in the day. Seemed really bland but informative. Then I watched some of his coil builds tutorials. I liked them. But his recent mod and atty reviews are horrible. Too cartoony, it seems like he speeds up post recording, and he acts like he's on something.

And if I hear "sick as tits" one more time I'm gonna break something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
25r30wi.gif

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
It's so bad that it's as if it was produced by a DNC/Bill Nye collaboration.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I despise and loathe anything rap, and I think Tripper is one of the bigger and more annoying idiots online, so I'm thinking I'll give it a miss, and I'm sure I could very happily have lived without even knowing about this.

Andria

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's it damn it, Rip has went too far this time!! I used to think he was a tool and an annoying loud mouth but by and large I could just ignore him....but after this shit.....no, this guy has got to go. We need to start a petition that says this ass hat can no longer represent the vaping community. And I'm not just talking about his lame YouTube videos. I mean this guy shouldn't even be able to vape in public. I'm usually a pretty laid back guy bit after that song I now officially hate that man....and I'm not just exaggerating here I'm talking hate with a capitol H. I hate this guy with the raw burning passion of a thousand blazing suns. I can already tell, I'm gonna lose sleep over this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need to start a petition that says this ass hat can no longer represent the vaping community.

Where did you get the idea that he or any other youtube reviewer represented the vaping community - whatever the vaping community is?

Youtube reviewers are the friendly public face of the Chinese manufacturers' marketing departments. They have an unwritten contract with the manufacturers: they plug their products in exchange for free vape shit and some Google money if they generate enough views on their videos. If you don't believe me, just count the number of videos of people saying Wismec products are great with a straight face: if that's not product placement, I don't know what is.

It's just that some of them reviewers seem to have forgotten they're just part-time PR people, and believe they've become celebrities or something.

I've always said, the most useful thing you can get out of reviewer videos is closeup views of whatever you're thinking of buying. I always watch their videos with the sound muted, and skip through the talking head bullshit. Nobody gives a shit about these guys' opinions or personal lives really. But for product closeups, their videos are really useful.

I hate this guy with the raw burning passion of a thousand blazing suns. I can already tell, I'm gonna lose sleep over this shit.

Please, do tell us how you *really* feel :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I want a refund on the 30 seconds of my life that I just lost

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I always watch their videos with the sound muted, and skip through the talking head bullshit. Nobody gives a shit about these guys' opinions or personal lives really. But for product closeups, their videos are really useful.
I'll agree with that, I do the same, usually - fast forward to what info I want, before I turn on the sound. But as far as reliability, I find what I can on the forum., real people using a product I might be interested in. If I can't find it here through search, or cruising titles in the section it might be in, then google works. Usually.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LA LA LA LAAAAA VAPING IS THE FUTURE AND THE FUTURE IS NOWWWWW, NOW NOW NOWWW. It won't get out of my head!!!!!!! Somebody make it STOP!!!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
LA LA LA LAAAAA VAPING IS THE FUTURE AND THE FUTURE IS NOWWWWW, NOW NOW NOWWW. It won't get out of my head!!!!!!! Somebody make it STOP!!!!

Watch the misguided pastor and his missus bring racial harmony by rapping

Glad I did not click on Bozo's big rap debut - someone needs to rap his dry knuckles

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You almost got me with the title. I was hoping that there was nothing serious. Anyway, the video does stand out :)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tomorrow I'm gonna get me a pack of smokes. If this is the vaping community, I ain't part of it...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Tomorrow I'm gonna get me a pack of smokes. If this is the vaping community, I ain't part of it...

Dude, I used to like you but you but not so sure I wanna jump in after your ass after this one :eek:

MV5

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where did you get the idea that he or any other youtube reviewer represented the vaping community - whatever the vaping community is?

Youtube reviewers are the friendly public face of the Chinese manufacturers' marketing departments. They have an unwritten contract with the manufacturers: they plug their products in exchange for free vape shit and some Google money if they generate enough views on their videos. If you don't believe me, just count the number of videos of people saying Wismec products are great with a straight face: if that's not product placement, I don't know what is.

It's just that some of them reviewers seem to have forgotten they're just part-time PR people, and believe they've become celebrities or something.

I've always said, the most useful thing you can get out of reviewer videos is closeup views of whatever you're thinking of buying. I always watch their videos with the sound muted, and skip through the talking head bullshit. Nobody gives a shit about these guys' opinions or personal lives really. But for product closeups, their videos are really useful.

I agree, but without them how are we supposed to know we don't like the charging port on the bottom of the mod?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Why?.........just..… why?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To help ease all the bad music we've all suffered through I thought I'd put up a good song to wash away all the bad...Cheers!

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's pretty sad
yes3.gif

Having said that, in the old days he thought me a whack of good stuff about how to set up an atty and that was very much appreciated. These days, with almost 900,000 followers he`s probably a bit too commercial for me. Not sure though `cause I haven`t watched one of his videos in quite a while.

Works for me.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The thing I don't understand is this:

I understand that one who decides to have a somewhat public life needs to have a pretty inflated idea of their own worth to believe people will be interested in what they have to say. That goes for youtubers, but also politicians, news channels pundits, reality TV idiots... I mean, most people you meet in life have have very little talent. But some think they have so much to offer they decide to inflict their views and opinion on a wider audience. Clearly they can't see themselves as what they really are.

But I'm sure Trip Rippers and that DJLsb guy also listen to music, and can tell as well as anyone when something is bad. Since they don't sing live on Youtube, when they edit the videos before posting them online, surely they can tell their performance is shit. Right? Can it be that they have lost so much sense of self-respect, or have such an inflated ego, that they fail to see how pathetic they are?

That's totally beyond me. Or maybe it's just about the hits, and the shame be damned...

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
think I've only watched one RIP video ever round the time of the Medusa after that never watched another one, way to in your face for me after the oooooooooh yeah I pressed stop

In his defence...he's just pissing around right? Dunno can't bring myself to watch it

A lot of people do like his style though most subscribers out there hasnt he?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The thing I don't understand is this:

I understand that one who decides to have a somewhat public life needs to have a pretty inflated idea of their own worth to believe people will be interested in what they have to say. That goes for youtubers, but also politicians, news channels pundits, reality TV idiots... I mean, most people you meet in life have have very little talent. But some think they have so much to offer they decide to inflict their views and opinion on a wider audience. Clearly they can't see clearly what they really are.

But I'm sure Trip Rippers and that DJLsb guy also listen to music, and can tell as well as anyone when something is bad. Since they don't sing live on Youtube, when they edit the videos before posting them online, surely they can tell their performance is shit. Right? Can it be that they have lost so much sense of self-respect, or have such an inflated ego, that they fail to see how pathetic they are?

That's totally beyond me. Or maybe it's just about the hits, and the shame be damned...

I would say, "Maybe they're tone deaf", but "rap" doesn't have a single damn thing to do with actual music anyway... so it's gotta be that their aim is to annoy as many people as possible... just like every other "rapping" idiot.

Andria

VU Sponsors