Become a Patron!

I dropped my mod

Hi guys, I have a pico dual with goon rda I was recently charging it when it fell (it was not too bad but baterries did fall out) and it doesnt tur on any more. Can you give me advice on what to do? Is there any chance I can get it fixed? Any help would be appreciated.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its recommended if batteries are removable, to charge take the battery out to charge and not do it from the mod.

In this case does it still charge the batteries when you have it plugged in?

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naturally, make sure batteries are installed correctly. Inspect the batteries to see if the positive or negative terminals are bent in from the fall. Shake the mod with the batteries installed. If you hear any battery rattle then a battery terminal may have gotten bent.

I have had mods that make an insignificant-seeming fall do this because battery terminals would get bent. Look at the battery bottom door to make sure the two terminals are working, and make sure the little contact pin in the door is making good contact. Look up inside the mod and pay special attention to the battery terminals on the other end. to see if they look proper.

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
I drop my Pico regularly. It's held up but the tank can get messed up. You may not know that yet if your rig is not firing. If you have a tank problem, there may be a fix. Maybe.

VU Sponsors