Become a Patron!

I earned the brand of the Clapton!

Kleinman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the vaping cheap email with the code for the $7 Cigreen X V3 RDA .

I got it, cleaned it and built it tonight with two Claptons!
Seen here:
m8l061.jpg

I flipped it open to re-drip with one hand(about 2 hours ago) and unknowingly pressed the fire button at 80watts while my index finger was resting on the coil! FUCKING OOOWWWWW! Still hurts!
x5wg92.jpg

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao if it don't hurt you aren't doing it right. Don't feel bad. I was using a kuro 3mm bit to align a coil after I got it hot and after I pulled the bit out the first place I put it was in my lips to hold it. Heat transfer is a bitch!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You, sir, are now an official Claptonite. This honor is bestowed ONLY upon those who bear "The Mark Of The Clapton". Welcome. The S.O.C. (Society Of Claptonites) meets only once per year on February 31st at an undisclosed location. Bring donuts.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
20150928_194811.jpg

Ive also been branded recently...I thought they were cooled after pulsing and grabbed them to wick them...Its amazing to see every fine detail on your finger....even in smaller detail then your fingerprints.
Im glad its just the tips of the flattened fused clapton and not the staged flattened clapton between it also....
Im not a hand model, those are blue collar tech hands from work Im stuck with...
20150929_131623.jpg

Last edited:

Kleinman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah haha, you can't really tell from the pic, but you can see that it is claptoned wire in detail.

VU Sponsors