Become a Patron!

I finally decided!

kpugh26

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I finally decided my next device! I had been going back and forth between the IPV 4 and the Sigelei 150w. The temp control was my final deciding factor. I ended up preordering the IPV4 from http://vaporizerchief.com/ipv4-100w-box-mod/ . This was the best price I have found thus far. $74.95 with free shipping. Also, you can get 10% off by liking their FB. Anyone who is on the fence I think this will be a great purchase for us as long as the temp control works as said. Either way it's a 100 watt device for only $20 more than the iStick 50w. Just thought I would share some love with everyone!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good luck with the temp control...be sure to get the proper coil wire to use it with.

kpugh26

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Going to order some Nickel along with 2 VTC5 batteries! I will let you know about the temp control when it comes in.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Please dont buy VTC5 batteries.....they wont be authentic batteries at all...sony hasnt made those for some time now.

Not sure what ohms your going to be using but if you want authentic sonys its easier to actually get authentic vtc4 or even 3's...Check out the liion wholesale link on my signature.

If you dont NEED 30 amps look for Samsung 25R's

kpugh26

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you!
Youre welcome...theirs ALOT of sony vtc5 sales that are all fakes..No one i know of sells any authentic vtc5's anymore.

If anyplace you see are selling vtc5's i wouldnt buy a single thing from them they are calling "AUTHENTIC"..Actually, i wouldnt buy anything from them at all...just sayin.

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Going to order some Nickel along with 2 VTC5 batteries! I will let you know about the temp control when it comes in.

Good luck with those "VTC5" batts... Follow above advice

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please dont buy VTC5 batteries.....they wont be authentic batteries at all...sony hasnt made those for some time now.

Not sure what ohms your going to be using but if you want authentic sonys its easier to actually get authentic vtc4 or even 3's...Check out the liion wholesale link on my signature.

Sony hasn't made any VTC batteries in quite some time, which includes 3's & 4's. If you do find authentic, it's old stock. But I'm guessing even the 4's are pretty much all counterfeit too.

VU Sponsors