Become a Patron!

I finally joined

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After reading stuff on here for a year now I finally decided to sign up. I'm not big into social media but I'm all for vaping so I figured this would be the place to interact online. I smoked analogs for 12 years or so and by the time I started vaping I was nearly at 2 packs a day. My breathing was weezy, no energy, hardly ate, regular smoker shit. I had tried vaping a few times but it was before it blew up and the only place you could get gear was the gas stations. They leaked, no vapor, nasty flavors. Back to the cigs I went. One of my friends had been vaping for a while and even started a business, creating a juice line, and getting a lot of people off cigs. I didn't jump on board at first. Then another friend tried to get me to switch. My problem was that i enjoyed smoking. I liked the taste, the feel of the inhale, the calming force of every puff. I finally took a hit off my friends horizon tech artic v8 at about 60 watts. It blew my head off! I couldn't quit coughing. But it tasted so good! He sold vape gear at our local flea market and fixed me up with my first setup. Segeli 75w and a horizon artic turbo. I hated the turbo and immediately started web searching for another tank. It was long before i had a whole mess of tanks, mods, juice, etc. Now I'm all in; building claptons, aliens, staggered claptons, helix twists and DIY-ing my own juice. There's so much to vaping and I'm the type of person that when I like something enough I get really involved in it. Not only am I smoke free for a year but I've found a new hobby. Plus, the vape community is very cool and inviting. As far as me personally, I'm married with two kids, I do graphics and make signs for a living, through the week I work for a company and on the weekends I do my own thing on the side. Signs and decals 7 days a week! It's a lot but I enjoy making things. I also enjoy music, listening and playing it. All kinds of music is awesome as long as it involves instruments. Computer generated stuff just ain't my thang. Well that's about it, at least as much as I want to disclose atm but I'm glad to be here and thanks for having me. I hope this wasn't too long and annoying!

Attachments

• 1106162318a.jpg
    1106162318a.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 8

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Signman, Good to meet you and welcome to VU , Great intro. Hoping to get to know you :wave:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. I see your already far down the rabbit hole. Enjoy the hobby and your stay.

VU Sponsors