Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, I have finally achieved the goal I had in mind when I started vaping to quit smoking.

ZERO NICOTINE AND TOTALLY FREE OF THE HABIT:stars::confetti::stars2:

Am I totally going to quit vaping>

HELL NO!

I still want my morning session of vaping with my coffee and paper.

I still want it after a good meal.

I still want it any damn time I want it.

That being said, my squonk bottle of E-Liquid and my pair of batteries are lasting longer as I am no longer feeding the addiction.

I am only feeding my wants.

Its good to be me!:vino:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That’s my goal too! Unfortunately I’m vaping at 9mg and can’t handle going lower yet! You’re an inspiration to me!

Thank you MUCH!

If you can get into DIY you can mix at 9MG to start then lower your nic level 1mg at a time as I did.

I also think that Bulk E Juice will still make custom nic levels if you ask them nicely.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thank you MUCH!

If you can get into DIY you can mix at 9MG to start then lower your nic level 1mg at a time as I did.

I also think that Bulk E Juice will still make custom nic levels if you ask them nicely.
I already diy. I’ll definitely take your advice and start doing that! Thank you so much for the suggestion! I stupidly never thought of doing that! :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Congrats on Zero Nicotine @UncleRJ , Awesome!
I did the same about 9 months ago- I am still vaping zero nic with no plans to ever quit vaping either!
Really not as hard as I thought it would be either- when I got down to 3 nic started buying and using zero nic at the same time and didn't notice a difference- then just buying and using zero nic juice only and still doing great.
I also knocked out my pot a day addiction to coffee too- I have 1 cup in the morning- that's it!
I sleep much better now!

:cheers:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I did the same about 9 months ago- I am still vaping zero nic with no plans to ever quit vaping either!
Really not as hard as I thought it would be either- when I got down to 3 nic started buying and using zero nic at the same time and didn't notice a difference- then just buying and using zero nic juice only and still doing great.
I also knocked out my pot a day addiction to coffee too- I have 1 cup in the morning- that's it!
I sleep much better now!

Double congratulations to you too Snap! Coffee is another strong addiction! Happy you beat both of them! <3

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats uncle!!!
:stars::bunny::stars2:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Well, I have finally achieved the goal I had in mind when I started vaping to quit smoking.

HELL NO!

That being said, my squonk bottle of E-Liquid and my pair of batteries are lasting longer as I am no longer feeding the addiction.

Congratulations!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats, Uncle!!! I’m down to 1.5 and hoping someday to make it to 0. A great goal to achieve! Good on ya for finally getting the monkey off your back!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
congrats RJ.
I am down to 2 ml of 100 mg nic per 120 ml, whatever that is and have stopped there. Like a touch of nicotine.
Quit vaping naah, Vape Bunker is well stocked.

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations !! this is indeed a HUGE feat . Keep kicking ass my man !!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I sleep much better now!

That’s great, Snap. I forgot to add nic a few times when I started mixing and I didn’t notice the difference right away. I’m only vaping 3mg but it would be great to not worry about nic.

You’re doing great! Proud of you, Snap.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

HELL NO!

Congratulations, Uncle RJ. I’m still at 3mg but I’d like to start vaping 0mg this year. I’m proud of you!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
By moving up to 4MG I find I am vaping less ML's per day. Not that I wanted to but just worked out that way. I guess my body has a minimum daily requirement of Nicotine?

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

HELL NO!

Congrats!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Congratulations Uncle, Theboss and Snap! Big accomplishment. I'm at 6mg now but maybe one day I'll get to 0. Because of y'all and people like you I know it can be done.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Dammit sorry I missed boss reading responses congrats as well mate :cheers::stars:

VU Sponsors