Become a Patron!

I found a Fruity Pebbles e juice that ACTUALLY tastes like Fruity Pebbles!!!

sgenn99

Member For 4 Years
I've tried tons of them, and some have come close... Most end up tasting like fruit loops or something else. This one... This one NAILS it!! It's called Fred Rocks, and I got it from all day Vaper in South Florida. I think Doug just put it on his website (www.alldayvaper.com) because it literally has been flying off the shelves at his store. It's fucking awesome... Just spreading the word, folks.
If you live in South Florida, you've probably been to ADV. It's a great shop, and the owner (Doug) is one of the nicest, smartest guys in the community. He's built a rep on his honesty, passion, and willingness to help Vapers. The shop is a friendly neighborhood joint where people hang out and build, talk shit, vape, etc. This is his first juice, and it's AWESOME!!! I've gone through 2 bottles of it in the past 2 weeks, and will be picking up a 3rd tomorrow.

sgenn99

Member For 4 Years
I seriously haven't been able to put this stuff down, man! I'd almost given up on finding a Fruity Pebbles flavor, too... I have had a few that come close, but nothing comes close to this one. It's uncanny.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fruity Pebbles were my favorite of all the fruit cereals as a kid.Other juices I tried were too lemony. At $18 for 30ml this one is going on a dripper, not a tank.:p

sgenn99

Member For 4 Years
For sure. I like it in a dripper myself. I've tried it in a tank, and it works just as well. But I prefer it in a dripper, too

VU Sponsors