Become a Patron!

I give up on skittles :(

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have both skittles concentrates from FW and TFA and they both have a really nasty taste. I guess its like rubbing alcohol. I can't really tell. I just know it's nasty. It seems to die down after the 1st few drips (on a double vision rda) but I don't want to have to burn off the 1st few hits every time I drip. And I was really hopeful that FW wouldn't let me down

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Would letting it breathe possibly get rid of the rubbing alcohol taste? And I feel your pain, tried making a mix of mine sour and it turned from amazing to puke.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would letting it breathe possibly get rid of the rubbing alcohol taste? And I feel your pain, tried making a mix of mine sour and it turned from amazing to puke.
I let the TFA rainbow drops breath for like 5 days straight. Still tastes like crap :( i did put it in my limitless plus and it wasn't as bad. Idk if its the direct burn from the coils? But I've been trying to make skittles vape juice since I started DIYing 1 1/2 years ago. I'm just getting disappointed with my efforts so far. Maybe I didn't put a high enough %. I like to use less but i think both versions say like 15% is best. I think I only used 1%

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New owner of TFA Rainbow drops. I do think the flovoring is way heavey on the lemon/lime.

Tfa Rainbow Drops....... 1.5%
Tfa Cotton Candy (EM)..1%
INWA Raspberry............(.5%)
INWA Sisha Straw.........(.5%)
Tfa Blueberry xtra.......... 2%

The above recipe while not totally athentic to skittles definately backs off the potent citrus notes, adds some of the other fruit flavors back and still maintaines that "candy" white center of the Skittle note.
Hope that helps

Last edited:

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New owner of TFA Rainbow drops. I do think the flovoring is way heavey on the lemon/lime.

Tfa Rainbow Drops....... 1.5%

The above recipe while not totally athentic to skittles definately backs off the potent citrus notes, adds some of the other fruit flavors back and still maintaines that "candy" white center of the Skittle note.
Hope that helps

Thanks, I'll have to try that!

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and I second the streathing, at least over night, and a good week+ steap. In all helps tone down those citrus notes.

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update here:
Dropped my TFA Rainbow Drops' % down even more and it balances out even more and added some Lemon. The above recipe was adjusted to:

Tfa Rainbow Drops....... (.5%
FA Lemon Sicily..............(.5%)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Update here:
Dropped my TFA Rainbow Drops' % down even more and it balances out even more and added some Lemon. The above recipe was adjusted to:

Tfa Rainbow Drops....... (.5%
FA Lemon Sicily..............(.5%)
Sounds good! Although, I'll replace the EM with Erythritol.

Whiteshep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A place called thee-cigshop.co.uk has a skittles flavouring made by aristo cat that i enjoyed and it did taste just like when you put a handful in your mouth a good mix of skittle flavours was a very pleasant vape. If your in the UK have a look I'm not sure but think they post internationally but have no idea on postage costs

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Try this one
  • 1% Black Currant (FA)

• 1.25% Blood Orange (FW)

• .50% Ethyl Malthol 10% (TPA)

• .50% Grapes (INW)

• 4.50% Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP)

• .50% Lime (FLV)

• 2.50% Red Touch Strawberry (FA)

• 4% Strawberry (TPA)

• 1% Sweetener
15.75% Total Flavor
Courtesy of Chrisnotes86 on Reddit
Def the best skittles I've mixed and a few friends of mine agree. Just like throwing a bunch in your mouth! And no chemical off flavours here either

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try this one
  • 1% Black Currant (FA)

• 1.25% Blood Orange (FW)

• .50% Ethyl Malthol 10% (TPA)

• .50% Grapes (INW)

• 4.50% Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP)

• .50% Lime (FLV)

• 2.50% Red Touch Strawberry (FA)

• 4% Strawberry (TPA)

• 1% Sweetener
15.75% Total Flavor
Courtesy of Chrisnotes86 on Reddit
Def the best skittles I've mixed and a few friends of mine agree. Just like throwing a bunch in your mouth! And no chemical off flavours here either

Ooooo... From scratch, nice. I wanna do that! Not totally satisfied with my current gear. Could you expand on that INWA Grape & FLV Lime?

VU Sponsors