Become a Patron!

I got 14 and counting vaping with only one loss 12 at work 2 at home

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
At work and home I succeeded in getting 14 out of 15 people vaping and off the ciggs. Took some time and work but it was worth it hopefully I have saved a few lives. But feel so much better to feal so good to make others feel the same. Just wondering If anyone else has helped others get off cigarettes If so now is the time to be proud.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes but with less success. 3 have quite smoking for vaping, 1 has taken up vaping and smokes less, 1 tried vaping and didn't like it but quite smoking any ways (for now).

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
working on my mom and my brother, heavy smokers and very stubborn, my wife has turned over 3 coworkers so far though, One smoker at a time, we will conquer. Grats Wally!

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
working on my mom and my brother, heavy smokers and very stubborn, my wife has turned over 3 coworkers so far though, One smoker at a time, we will conquer. Grats Wally!
Thanks, Yea IM working on one now had him vaping but he smokes maybe three packs a day and he just lost his father so I lost him until New Years so he says But you can be sure I will be on him after New Years lol. Good luck with them I know some are hard to convince just wait when they get a cold you will know what to do hehe.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
converted my wife. She likes the I stick with k1. been without analogs for a couple days.

VU Sponsors