Become a Patron!

I guess Canvape doesn't like us here in the States ?

Troy Brown

Member For 4 Years
I was looking through their website and decided I wanted to order a few items through them.
So I started by creating an account like I usually do and noticed they do not have the United States as a choice for where you live and where to ship your items to.
So I looked in the "help" menu on their site and it said that if it is not available, then they do not ship there yet.
So I emailed their support team to ask if they will ever ship to US and got a very firm reply.....

No we don't ship to the US and No we won't ever be shipping there .

Thanks
Support Team

I guess thats too bad since they have a few items I liked.
So I will just keep looking around.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"We strive to make you Happy!"

We are a Canadian company. After seeing a huge hole in the Canadian market for more choice and better prices. It has become our goal to be the #1 choice of Canadians and a significant player Worldwide. If you see a product at another site with a lower regular price please let us know, not so we can match it just for you but so we can work with our supplier or shrink our margin to bring it to that price for everyone if at all possible!

I think they are gonna fall a bit short of being a "significant player Worldwide"
lmao

Troy Brown

Member For 4 Years
Significant Player.......ok.....Prices looked good. But that would make them a SP in Canada. Not here in the States!!
I think they should remove the "Worldwide" since it is proven to be a lie up front by their own team!!

serenity219

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is the shipping costs. What might cost $10 - $12 for Canvape to ship to me living in the next province would cost them $25 or so to ship to you just going by Canada Post express rates (which is the method that my last order from Canvape shipped). I don't think it is a slight against our neighbours to the south. We have high postage rates. Although I do think that their support team should have stated that rather than respond to your inquiry as they did. Seems rather rude.

VU Sponsors