Become a Patron!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the eVic Vt is junk...

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What I understood was that even if you didn't break yours, you over paid, paid too much. Sucker.
Still waiting on you big boy to show me how I overpaid and got ripped off on the price. Silence speaks volumes.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
54054139.jpg

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
look i know this isnt the other place, but enough is enough. George you bash everyone who disagrees with you and call them names. Can we just close this thread already this person is just being rude to most of the forum at this point

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
look i know this isnt the other place, but enough is enough. George you bash everyone who disagrees with you and call them names. Can we just close this thread already this person is just being rude to most of the forum at this point
You again? Yeah you have some kind of ax to grind. Sorry, I think the evic sucks and spider silk is a rip off. Deal with it.

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
Wheer's there a cheaper price. Most places I've seen they're going for 70-75?
Oh, you said 70 for the mod. Not the kit. Get your shit straight.
And stop buying shit you're not ready for.
And learn how to drip and fill your tanks without getting juice on the mod. What an idiot. You are aware that electrical components and liquid don't get along right?
Wahhhhhh my mod stopped working...all I did was get it wet!!??

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You again? Yeah you have some kind of ax to grind. Sorry, I think the evic sucks and spider silk is a rip off. Deal with it.
My only ax to grind is your rude behavior to the community and how you are trying to dissuade people on a product that hasn't even had time to be tested thoroughly by people.

You got a bad one. Im sorry for your luck, but stop taking it out on the rest of us and stop misinforming people.

YOURS was bad, that doesnt mean any others will have this problem. Yes there are going to be QC issues with any product you buy in any industry. But just because you got one bad one does not make all of them junk as you keep telling people.

IMHO
you owe the forum an apology for your rude disruptive behavior. Most of us try to have adult conversations. This tirade of yours was noted and seen by many in the main evic vt thread. Why you decided to make a new thread and repeat the same information is beyond me. I can only see it as a desperate cry for attention or you have other motivations to do what you are doing.

You repost the same thing in the same thread. We read it the first time. We didnt need to see it 5 posts later. Thats just bad etiquette to me.

You belittle anyone who disagrees with you.

Please stop, your doing yourself more harm then good at this point

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And learn how to drip and fill your tanks without getting juice on the mod. What an idiot. You are aware that electrical components and liquid don't get along right?
Are you aware ejuice is non conductive specifically beacaue it's expected some will leak and not ruin the electronic components? No, didn't think so.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you aware ejuice is non conductive specifically beacaue it's expected some will leak and not ruin the electronic components? No, didn't think so.
My only ax to grind is your rude behavior to the community and how you are trying to dissuade people on a product that hasn't even had time to be tested thoroughly by people.

You got a bad one. Im sorry for your luck, but stop taking it out on the rest of us and stop misinforming people.

YOURS was bad, that doesnt mean any others will have this problem. Yes there are going to be QC issues with any product you buy in any industry. But just because you got one bad one does not make all of them junk as you keep telling people.

IMHO
you owe the forum an apology for your rude disruptive behavior. Most of us try to have adult conversations. This tirade of yours was noted and seen by many in the main evic vt thread. Why you decided to make a new thread and repeat the same information is beyond me. I can only see it as a desperate cry for attention or you have other motivations to do what you are doing.

You repost the same thing in the same thread. We read it the first time. We didnt need to see it 5 posts later. Thats just bad etiquette to me.

I guarantee you're staring at an evic and spider silk right now and are butt hurt someone's calling your new toys junk. Grow up.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you aware ejuice is non conductive specifically because it's expected some will leak and not ruin the electronic components? No, didn't think so.
And actually I never said if I bought the mod or kit, you're just looking for something to run your mouth about.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
there you go again DOUBLE POSTING. Please stop that is bad online forum etiquette. Its quite annoying.

NO i do not own an evic VT or even know how to build my own coils yet. SO I have no dog in the fight.

As I said my only issue is your rude behavior and how you are trying to misinform the public

vapedick

Member For 4 Years

I guarantee you're staring at an evic and spider silk right now and are butt hurt someone's calling your new toys junk. Grow up.
Ejuice is non conductive?????????????? Are you joking??
Are you fucking retarded? Try this, fill your hand with ejuice, plug a cable into a 120 v socket, and put the wires in the juice.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ejuice is non conductive?????????????? Are you joking??
Are you fucking retarded? Try this, fill your hand with ejuice, plug a cable into a 120 v socket, and put the wires in the juice.
Do some research kid. Come back when you have a clue.

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
But really, a guy like you should get the evic. I don't get the impression you give much of a shit about quality.

Well, I honestly hope you're right about companies messing up once in a while because I'd hate for people to get ripped off and have to go out and buy something else to get through like I did. I like the evic, a lot. That's probably why I'm so pissed it died on me.And I get your point about price but a $70 mod idn't exactly cheap and I don't think it's expecting to much for it to last at least several months. I'm still on the fence about refunding it or exchanging it. I would love for it to work as is should.
you didn't say whether you bought the kit you just said it was a 70$ mod. It's not.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
there you go again DOUBLE POSTING. Please stop that is bad online forum etiquette. Its quite annoying.

NO i do not own an evic VT or even know how to build my own coils yet. SO I have no dog in the fight.

As I said my only issue is your rude behavior and how you are trying to misinform the public
Why are you following me around to different threads if you don't like what I say or how I'm saying it?

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys, just give up on him. He will never get it. You would get further talking to talking to the south end of a northbound donkey.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys, just give up on him. He will never get it. You would get further talking to talking to the south end of a northbound donkey.
He's back!! More non sense to spout I'm sure.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And? What's your point? I always said I liked it, I just don't trust the quality.
Ah, ok. I said mod. You're a real detective there vapedick. You got me. I thought anyone with half a brain would know that the kit, not the mod, costs $70. I should have known better.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

IMHO

Ah, I see. You're just the type that talks a lot but won't answer any questions. Seems to be a lot of them here. Move along lil' buddy, you might get your feelings hurt.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If some kid on reddit says so. It must be true.
And if you can get past your ADD the second comment says yes it is conductive. Idiot
Some kid on V.U says it isn't so it must not be. I see your logic there. Makes sense. Dumb fuck.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can I have fun with YOU now???
Sure as long as you don't get all upset because I think the evic sucks and spider silk is a rip off. I'm a fun guy until I start getting attacked by people who don't know what their talking about. So how's your day going?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really I could give 2 shits,(your previous post)
My day is going good so far, also depends on final count of how many bugs I squash....LOL

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really I could give 2 shits,(your previous post)
My day is going good so far, also depends on final count of how many bugs I squash....LOL
Ah ok. Thought you were coming to ban me. ;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just have to nick one of these and I can oblige:D

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in comments please.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No Raffles are to be sold for profit or otherwise. Contact a Admin about legal Charity raffles.

Moderators are monitoring the forum at all times.

what does it take to earn a ban? I am all for tolerance but enough is enough

VU Sponsors