VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a aspire nautilus and im using a temp pen batt my coil is at 1.6 ohms what should my voltage be
It's really all about your taste. You can run it as high or low as you want to suit your taste. With that low ohm of a coil, you'll find that the lower volts taste better. I personally don't vape on anything under 2.0ohm.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a matter of searching for your "sweet spot", that is what we all do.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When it comes to dual coil setup like the Nautilus I suggest starting around 4 volts on a twist style. Move up or down from there. Just note that the aspire dual-coil set ups tend to like a slightly higher voltage than the kanger dual coil set ups. I presume this is due to their coils being perpendicular vs in line (parallel)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the nautilus and the BVC coils I turn my voltage up as high as I can go. I've never had a burned coil on the nautilus, which is amazing, and the flavor really seems to explode at high voltage.

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Change as you like . The ecig is service to you . Enjoy your vapor

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the nautilus and the BVC coils I turn my voltage up as high as I can go. I've never had a burned coil on the nautilus, which is amazing, and the flavor really seems to explode at high voltage.
Wow if I turn mine up over 3.7 it tastes burnt as neck? Tried new coil bvc and different juices w different pg/vg ratios. SUGGESTIONS WELCOME

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow if I turn mine up over 3.7 it tastes burnt as neck? Tried new coil bvc and different juices w different pg/vg ratios. SUGGESTIONS WELCOME

Really? It may be that you have a higer VG content than I do and the wick can't keep up? I DIY my juice at around 80pg/20vg, and I can turn mine all the way up. Chocolate will burn though.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange! As long as you give it time to wick once you first fill it, it should be fine!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm ticked cuz dude talked me into buying it because my kangertech coils burnt out in a day to 4 days and had to keep them at 3.5 volts These bbc coils and tank possible clone? Is there a way to check ? Still have box

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No they did it at store with me. Let it sit. Pulled puffs without pushing battery to prime and everything

N

Newheart301

I run 4v. a compromise, 4 stops the flooding, any higher and flavor falls off. The mini was my favorite tank. The new K1 blows it away, on flavor and vapor !!! Makes a great stealth rig, with just a 650mah, ego it will really surprise you.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well he'll that's what I wanted but he didn't have it and talked me into the nautilus telling me my coils would last three weeks. They don't last 3 ml. I was sick of the kangertech coils constantly burning up in a day

N

Newheart301

I spent 4 hrs. ( yep 4 frigging hours ) at a wedding, the K1 lasted just fine, had 1/3 tank left. The new style coils are great, I have both size of the nautilus like the big one, really like the mini, but this K1.... really a bargain with the new BVC coils.

VU Sponsors