Become a Patron!

I have NEVER been to a convention of any kind, but want to go to this Vapor Slam.....

Troy Brown

Member For 4 Years
Yeah....call me an old timer / shut in / hiding under a rock, scaredy cat kinda guy.....but I have never visited something like this.
But since I have been following Vaping Underground, reading threads, and Vaping for about two years now, I would really like to go. I just do not know what to do and what to expect.
I do see their website, and know I can buy an e-ticket through it. And since I live in North Georgia, it would only take about 4 hours to drive there. But once I am there.....then what?
I should have went to the one a year ago that was closer to me in Atlanta, but I just let it waltz by me.
But now that I have seen pictures from previous events, I want to check it out first hand.
What is the normal steps for this ?

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never been to one in the States but just got back from one in Malaysia, 3-days long event. All the people there were very friendly, I enjoyed it very much. I'd just say since it's not that far from where you live, buy the e-ticket and plan your trip as you would any other trips, ie. hotel reservations, etc. and enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vape conventions are pretty awesome even though the room is filled up with vapors. At least it smells good though. Haha.

Lots of vendors showcasing their products and e-liquids. You can buy some e-liquids for good prices out at the conventions. A lot of knowledge regarding vaping can be found there. There are lots of vapers who can share some experience and knowledge with you and help you with your built or something.

Great way to learn more about vaping and seeing all the new products and e-liquids out there. Just make sure you bring a good amount of money!

VU Sponsors