Become a Patron!

I intend to buy two sets. I'm not sure what to choose. Can you help me out?

Hello there! My name is Marcelo and I have just started vaping, initially because I’m a heavy smoker and cigarettes are getting pricey, secondly because I found that I love it! I have one shitty mechanical set with an unbuildable crappy atomizer. I live in Brazil and in here either the start kit prices are way too high or you can’t find what you need. To import from China is a pain in the ass with customs. So I have someone coming to Brazil from Canada and there the prices are fair. I have one shot to buy two mods and two atomizers that fit my needs. My budget is about $350.00 Can you please help me out?

First, I’ve decided that I’m going to start building my own coils. It’s just too expensive to buy coil-heads in Brazil and the laws are getting tight about e-cigs.

I’m going to buy two sets. The first needs to be a fairly small set (mod and atomizer) for my every day needs (I’m a heavy smoker). It has to have long lasting batteries so I can go all day without charging and the atomizer cannot leak in my pocket or my backpack. About the atomizer, I really don’t know what to get. It has to be RBA and cannot leak. It doesn’t have to be super powerful, only convenient (if it doesn’t drain e-juice, floods or get spit-backs even better). I’m thinking about the KangerTech TOPTANK Mini. The other set is for fun. To enjoy flavor, it doesn’t have to be so mobile. It has to be powerful and with all the features. So I’m thinking about the SMOK G-PRIV 220W TOUCH SCREEN. Is it fit for what I want? For the atomizer, I’m thinking about the Avocado 24mm bottom airflow. It has also great reviews. Agreed? What are your thoughts?

First set for every day use:
What do you guys think about this set: Joyetech VTwo 5000mAh + KangerTech TOPTANK Mini?
A cheaper option would be a KANGER TOPBOX MINI 75W TC KIT, which consists in a Kbox Mini 75W TC Mod and the TopTank Mini 4mL Tank. Is this a better option? Even though it doesn’t come with the battery? Do a single 18650 battery lasts an entire day or probably I’ll have to change it at some point? (I know it all depends on a lot of factors) But overall, what do you guys think? Any other models you think it’s best?

Second set for fun:
What do you guys think about this set: SMOK G-PRIV 220W TOUCH SCREEN + AVOCADO 24MM BOTTOM AIRFLOW. I loved the mod because of its touchscreen, it has all the power and options and comes with the batteries. About the Avocado atomizer, it seems to be very easy to built on its deck, all the reviews are solid good… What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Marcelo

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't help any on the all day battery life one because with the exception of the Ijoy MAXO that have four 18650s in it, I don't have anything that last ME all day.
Your heavy vaping verses mine may be totally different so I can't compare and don't want to suggest anything that doesn't fit the desire.

For the second setup (the "for fun" one)
The G-Priv is a nice mod, I definitely like mine so far.
You can also look at the H-Priv, X Cube Ultra, and Alien all by SMOK
The H-Priv and X Cube Ultra are same width as the G-Priv but a little taller.
The Alien is a much smaller device but provides the same power.
As I previously mentioned the Ijoy Maxo, it uses four batteries (can also be used at reduced max power in just dual battery mode) however this is a larger and heavier mod.
With it have 4 batteries, depending on your power setting you could easily get long uses out of it.

To put on one of those mods:
Since you don't want something that requires pre-made coils......
in no particular order;
Ijoy COMBO RDTA
Limitless RDTA Plus (or classic)
Smok TF-RTA
Smok TF-RDTA
Sense Herakles RTA-2
Coilart Azeroth
Ohmega Beast
Ohmega Alpha BFT
Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme
Modfather
Smok TFV8 comes with an RBA section
HorizonTech Arctic V12 has an RTA/RBA section

MANY many good options out there for simply producing great flavor and huge clouds.
how many can produce great flavor without eating through a lot of juice?
None that I have and I have all those mentioned as well as many others.
Of those I listed the three that burn the least juice and still provide good flavor:
Smok TF-RTA
Smok TF-RDTA
Sense Herakles RTA-2

Another option would be to get the Ijoy RDTA BOX
This is the mod and rdta combines with a 12ml juice bucket.

Hope this helped at least something but if not, at least you have a few more to look into.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I can't help any on the all day battery life one because with the exception of the Ijoy MAXO that have four 18650s in it, I don't have anything that last ME all day.
Your heavy vaping verses mine may be totally different so I can't compare and don't want to suggest anything that doesn't fit the desire.

For the second setup (the "for fun" one)
The G-Priv is a nice mod, I definitely like mine so far.
You can also look at the H-Priv, X Cube Ultra, and Alien all by SMOK
The H-Priv and X Cube Ultra are same width as the G-Priv but a little taller.
The Alien is a much smaller device but provides the same power.
As I previously mentioned the Ijoy Maxo, it uses four batteries (can also be used at reduced max power in just dual battery mode) however this is a larger and heavier mod.
With it have 4 batteries, depending on your power setting you could easily get long uses out of it.

To put on one of those mods:
Since you don't want something that requires pre-made coils......
in no particular order;
Ijoy COMBO RDTA
Limitless RDTA Plus (or classic)
Smok TF-RTA
Smok TF-RDTA
Sense Herakles RTA-2
Coilart Azeroth
Ohmega Beast
Ohmega Alpha BFT
Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme
Modfather
Smok TFV8 comes with an RBA section
HorizonTech Arctic V12 has an RTA/RBA section

MANY many good options out there for simply producing great flavor and huge clouds.
how many can produce great flavor without eating through a lot of juice?
None that I have and I have all those mentioned as well as many others.
Of those I listed the three that burn the least juice and still provide good flavor:
Smok TF-RTA
Smok TF-RDTA
Sense Herakles RTA-2

Another option would be to get the Ijoy RDTA BOX
This is the mod and rdta combines with a 12ml juice bucket.

Hope this helped at least something but if not, at least you have a few more to look into.
this^
also to add to the tank list
Aromamizer Supreme
Augvape Boreas

VU Sponsors