Become a Patron!

I just launched VaperView, a review site for the Vape Community - open for Beta

What would you like to be included next

• Tanks & Accesories

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey all :)

So, 3 weeks ago my old Mod's fire button broke and together with some other small problems I had with it, I was kinda glad to start searching for a new one.

While searching for New Mods and reviews I was astonished that I couldn't find a place where actual Vapers reviewed mods, only Companies pushing their Content Marketing or Individuals that, although doing a great job going into detail, felt kinda biased (affiliates, content marketing, traffic acquisition).

There is a lot of really great content out there talking a bout various mods, their pros and cons, but no actual Ground Zero, a non-biased User to User Review platform, where Vapers could share their knowledge and point of view.

I sat down over the past week and coded VaperView (https://www.vaperview.co). Its a Review site where you can find and review everything from Standard Ecigarettes to the most advanced Mods.

It's not perfect, but I'm actively building on it.

Come join me @ https://www.vaperview.co

P.S.: Let me know what you think of this, I appreciate it a lot.

Cheers, mj

Edit: I'm sorry that I just came in and posted kinda of an Ad but I'm a one man army and real user Feedback helps me a lot, as I believe VaperView will help you :)

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there John, welcome to VU, looks like you have a nice thing going there. Good luck with the review site and thanks for sharing:wave:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I knew it..Whisky is a man..That explains the Enter at your own risk Thread:eek:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well it's an idea, but honestly I don't trust the review of somebody i don't know....for example if I'm interested in a squonker I know people on the forum who've been squonkers to a long time, and some who've been squonkers for a short time, people who have vaped alot of different stuff and people just starting out...so when I want an opinion of a piece of gear I will ask someone whose experince I know....I will trust say Mark Todds reviews because I know he has been vaping for many many years and has vaped an enormous array of devices, and I know what his tastes are like...or Scott Bonner..or the Aussie cunt...but never Rip Tripper.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew it..Whisky is a man..That explains the Enter at your own risk Thread:eek:
tumblr_odbai0qnNu1sgry48o1_250_zps92337rqi.gif

VU Sponsors