Become a Patron!

I just need to vent about this...

Dear Smok, WHY DID YOU PICK THE UGLIEST COLORS TO MAKE YOUR ALIEN 220w!!!! Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy this thing.... But why did they only make the purple one a limited edition?! My one hangup I had about spending money on and getting my Alien 220w is that it only came in these hideous colors. Yea, I got a skin wrap for mine, but that ugly blue stripe is still there. 10/10 if I would have been able to get this thing in purple.... otherwise we're talking a solid 8/10. Maybe I sound dumb, but I use this thing and have to look at it all day every day. *sigh* I just want purple everything!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dear Smok, WHY DID YOU PICK THE UGLIEST COLORS TO MAKE YOUR ALIEN 220w!!!! Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy this thing.... But why did they only make the purple one a limited edition?! My one hangup I had about spending money on and getting my Alien 220w is that it only came in these hideous colors. Yea, I got a skin wrap for mine, but that ugly blue stripe is still there. 10/10 if I would have been able to get this thing in purple.... otherwise we're talking a solid 8/10. Maybe I sound dumb, but I use this thing and have to look at it all day every day. *sigh* I just want purple everything!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
purple-white.jpg

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It gets an 8 out of 10 because you don't like the color?
Then the question is.....
Wait for it.......
Wait for it.......
Why did you buy a color you hate that much?

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
imho
It IS an ugly mod no matter the color.
Amen

I've got a purple asmodus minikin v2 and it's beautiful, matte purple everywhere but the screen and button. This weird shiny metallic purple of the smok just isn't a good look to me, and the shape and style is definitely not my favorite.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im lookin for another alien, beat up condition i dont care..must be working...if any1 has 1 to sell

VU Sponsors