Become a Patron!

I Keep Losing My Vapes

So, I may be cursed, but I keep misplacing my vapes. I'll be sitting at my desk, vaping away, and then moments later it's gone.

Sometimes I get distracted and it falls out of my lap or rolls off the desk and onto the floor.

Other times, I think a vape-stealing elf might have tiptoed into my V4L office to play a trick on me.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can remedy this?

Elf traps are expensive.

blink.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get a neck lanyard and keep it connected to you at all times.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smaller purse. Whenever my wife loses anything, it's because she hasn't dug around in her purse for it long enough...she found an old Caravela clone with an Igo dripper in one about a week ago and hasn't used mechs or dripped since the Kanger Subtank was hot new tech...

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smaller purse. Whenever my wife loses anything, it's because she hasn't dug around in her purse for it long enough...she found an old Caravela clone with an Igo dripper in one about a week ago and hasn't used mechs or dripped since the Kanger Subtank was hot new tech...
Agreed. My wife can smuggle an entire family into a theatre with her purse. One time she told me to go in her purse to get something. Two hours and a search party to find me later and i still didnt find it lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors