Become a Patron!

I know you are sick of this q....wich mode will you recomend?

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello all,
I am currently vaping kangercech EVOD mega with Nautilus mini and today I visit my friend, bit experienced vaper...so he make me interested in RTAs (Rebuildable Tank Atomizers).
thing is I was using one of his modes on 20W with typhoon 2 (or something like that) and I love it.
so now the question, which mode is best buy at the moment, i am looking for cheap and good mode with battery that will keep me going whole day and simple RTA....
please any suggestions?

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
One of my favorite setups is the Pico 75w w/ Cleito. You can run either the pre-built coils or get the rdta kit and build your own. Battery life is pretty good with a Samsung 30q, especially at lower wattage, but not bad at 60-75w either. It usually lasts me all day at work.

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of my favorite setups is the Pico 75w w/ Cleito. You can run either the pre-built coils or get the rdta kit and build your own. Battery life is pretty good with a Samsung 30q, especially at lower wattage, but not bad at 60-75w either. It usually lasts me all day at work.
is cleito double coil?
how is it runing with 75w mod?

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
is cleito double coil?
how is it runing with 75w mod?

The rdta is a dual coil velocity style deck, it's small but it can fit some decent sized 2.5mm coils. It comes with .4ohm dual claptons installed, just needs to be wicked.

The pre-built coil is just a single vertical coil clapton. Basically the whole length of the chimney is the coil itself which is what gives it good flavor and pretty good vapor production too.

I bought one for the wifey last year and it's been her daily driver since. I usually take mine to work with me since it fits in my front pocket comfortably. I'd say it's pretty good for a single 18650 mod. It also has TC mode which is a nice feature if you ever want to build with SS.

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
okay, will pico last full day of vaping or i should get additional battery and external charger?

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
okay, will pico last full day of vaping or i should get additional battery and external charger?
Battery life is really going to depend on your vaping style, how much you vape, what settings you vape at, which coil you use, etc. I would recommend 2 batteries and cycle between them so that they both have the same amount of wear and usage. Use one while charging the other, and try not to charge over USB unless you absolutely have to, a dedicated charger is almost always better for many reasons. If nothing else, it reduces wear and tear on the USB port and helps with the life of the mod overall.

VU Sponsors