My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations :wave:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tumblr_oqdy12oYUJ1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

I think it's safe to say that I love vaping. :giggle:

As for how to get started with an RDA... first, get some kanthal wire, and learn to build coils to a specified resistance... Learn all you can about what batteries are safe, and what batteries are definitely NOT, and WHY... then buy an RDA, mount a coil, wick it, and off you go.

I highly recommend hanging out in the Builders Corner and Battery Junkie threads, to learn, before you actually try anything yourself. Else you risk becoming the next "vaping is evil" headline.

Andria

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. You can find lots of You Tube videos to help you out. But basically buy an RDA, you can start with pre-made coils and some cotton. The videos can help with wicking.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good on you my friend!

Me, I know vaping saved my life and increased my quality of life enormously. I haven't touched a cigarette in almost 5 years. That's why I'd love to kill all the corrupt sumbitch politicians who want to restrict access to the only proven effective smoking cessation method in existence to smokers with my bare hands - and then spit on their graves for good measure. That's also why my vaping buddies and I run contraband in our country, so people who need nicotine to keep off cigarettes can get it.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

Crazzy vaper

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. You can find lots of You Tube videos to help you out. But basically buy an RDA, you can start with pre-made coils and some cotton. The videos can help with wicking.
Have a plume Veil clone with build that I made

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sounds like your well on your way....:vino: Welcome to the rabbit hole.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just re-read the post If your saying you want to do reviews of RDA's I can't help with that. Good luck.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The 3 on the right are GORGEOUS!

Heh, because they're wrapped -- 2 iPV Minis (originals, 30w) and an SX Mini M class that I got practically a STEAL on, because its paint was scratched and peeling. Yihi makes good electronics for vapes, but the bodies, eh, not so much. :D The iPV Minis were dinged all to hell is why they got wrapped!

The 3 on the left, on the other hand, are Sigeleis, and their enameling is in a class with CARS... if not even better -- I often vape left-handed when I'm at the PC, so I'd expect to see some wear from where my wedding ring hits the mod... but there is NONE. And the red one is nearly a year old, and is my favorite mod, so it sees a LOT of use -- but the paint/enamel is absolutely pristine.

Andria

VU Sponsors