Become a Patron!

I may have found my Frank's Red Hot

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know I've only been mixing for very short time, but I recently realized that I've mainly been vaping one of my juices in almost every set up. A simple recipe called Vanilla cake I found on ELR. I changed up the percentages of the two flavors and it's damn good as a shake and vape and gets even better after a week. Like the old lady in the commercial says, " I put that shit on everything.".

This morning I tried adding some buttered pecan and a touch of sweet cream and it's even better.

I'm digging this making my own juice if for no other reason that it tastes so much cleaner.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I know I've only been mixing for very short time, but I recently realized that I've mainly been vaping one of my juices in almost every set up. A simple recipe called Vanilla cake I found on ELR. I changed up the percentages of the two flavors and it's damn good as a shake and vape and gets even better after a week. Like the old lady in the commercial says, " I put that shit on everything.".

This morning I tried adding some buttered pecan and a touch of sweet cream and it's even better.

I'm digging this making my own juice if for no other reason that it tastes so much cleaner.

What in the world are you thinkin? Posting something like that and leaving out the recipe? Jeez Louise, these noobs.

:p

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to think that it needs a lot of steep time (a month or two) to become whatever it is going to become with all that Vanilla Custard & Cake Batter.
That being said, it still sounds interesting (I love FW Butter Pecan), as I am a patient man.
Thanks for sharing!:D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good @DonBaldy, may have to try that. I'm enjoying @Howard Hughes' Creamy Butter Pecan, it's at 19 days now and getting really good. Lots of nuance in it in addition to the FW Butter Pecan. Got several of your recipes steeping, Howard. Keep it up.
Thanks @marter FW Butter Pecan is a great flavor!
And thanks again @DonBaldy for posting this one.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Alrighty.....all mixed up. Dropped the VCV1 to 7% and Cake Batter to 3%....cause I know my preferences :)smells divine. A week or two is gonna be too long!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I want that anyone know were to buy it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
They sell it at a Greasy Spoon Diner in Sycamore Illinois and i'm sure some other places too.
I drive by there once in a while when working nights.
If they're open the next time, I'll grab some. I need another bottle anyway.
It's sweet at first, but OH MAN! A minute later and watch out!

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
They sell it at a Greasy Spoon Diner in Sycamore Illinois and i'm sure some other places too.
I drive by there once in a while when working nights.
If they're open the next time, I'll grab some. I need another bottle anyway.
It's sweet at first, but OH MAN! A minute later and watch out!

the hotter the better and Greasy Spoon Diners always have the best stuff

2CAWKS

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
My hubs told me about hot sauce he had (before we met) that burnt a hole in the LR carpet where he was living.

No thanks, I like hot but I don't want anything to do with something that'll eat its way through carpet.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No thanks, I like hot but I don't want anything to do with something that'll eat its way through carpet.

It came from some upstate NY buffalo wings place apparently. I think it was the hottest hot sauce they had or something. Like thermonuclear or whatever.
I don’t really eat hot sauce, though.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sometimes it’s hard to tell over internet when you done “know” a person or the sense of humor or lack there of.

A lot of people don’t get my humor if I’m being ironic or whatever. But I figured you would get it.
It’s mostly some of my cousins in law (that married second cousins or whatever) that just don’t “get it”. Like I think afterwards they’re saying something like “was she always weird?” to their partners.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of people don’t get my humor if I’m being ironic or whatever. But I figured you would get it.
It’s mostly some of my cousins in law (that married second cousins or whatever) that just don’t “get it”. Like I think afterwards they’re saying something like “was she always weird?” to their partners.
It's harder over the internet.

VU Sponsors