Become a Patron!

I may have screwed up my Reuleaux rx2/3 Help me?

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and would firstly like to apologize if I have posted this in the wrong thread.

I have a Reuleaux rx2/3 and some juice have got into my cable charging port. I stupidly plugged the cable in without looking and saw that my mod wasn't charging

When I pulled out the cable the cable was super hot and there was a weird smell coming out of my mod's charging hole. Fortunately mod still works fine with no problem

What is the best way to remove/dry out ejuice out of tiny holes that even a q-tip can't get into?

Is it the end of my cable charging days? I probably am going to have to end up getting an external battery charger ain't I?

Any help and tips would be appreciated. Thank you for reading!

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should use an external charger anyways, much better for the mod and batteries. Is it still under warranty? If it isn't you could open it up and clean everything. As for the port perhaps a compressor to blow it out.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Buy a charger....and welcome to VU...!

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would suggest to buy a external charger. They aren't to expensive. 30 bucks for a nice charger and it will keep your batterys balanced much better than charging in mod. As for cleaning the usb port. I would try compressed air or if your technically savvy you could open it up and give it a good cleaning. Hope this helps. Good luck......

VU Sponsors