Become a Patron!

I met Father Sebastiaan!!!

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you know anything about the vampyre community, you'll know who I mean. Anyway, I read about him in a book years ago. He's a special effects guy with dental technician training. He custom makes awesome fangs. I went to NYC this weekend to visit my daughter and niece who are in college up there. I wandered through the Halloween Adventure store in Manhattan and found out he was in doing fangs this weekend. I facebook messaged him not really expecting to hear back. I lucked out because he had a cancellation and I got to have him make me a set. They were a bit pricey, but very nice. Probably a rare opportunity. He's awesome, as well. Very nice, and very good looking. LOL. Long haired guys in leather...
I probably sound silly. But it was quite exciting. : )

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, I think I'll try to get in next year as well.

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No way in hell I'd want to live in New York City, but it's fun to visit. You see some freaky stuff there.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like you had a wonderful and exciting time. Good for you. You'll have to post pics with your fangs!

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Definitely. Maybe a reveal on Halloween. I'm part of a tribal fusion bellydance troupe and our Halloween show will be their debut.

VU Sponsors