Become a Patron!

I might be one those people that can't taste strawberry..

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I remember one of the worst e-juices I ever tried was a strawberry cream canolli..It was disgusting. I paid $60 for 120mls and I only vaped it when I ran out of good stuff..I'll never forget that. Now I'm vaping Lava Flow by Naked 100 and although its 100 times better it's main flavor is supposed to be strawberry and all I can taste is pineapple..I might be strawberry challenged. I'm not a huge strawberry fan but I wouldn't mind tasting it.. Any tips or should I just stay away from strawberry flavors?

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get yourself a flavour concentrate and just add some drops to your juice and see if it brings it out. I do think some concentrates aren't as string as others anyway. I've had 4 different ones from 4 different makers and only 1 of them seems to be a strong strawberry taste, that was inawera. The flavor apprentice strawberry seems more like a subtle tone. Flavour art to me just tasted horrible and capella's was a strawberry kiwi that I wasn't too keen on the smell of. Need to try out just a straight strawberry from Capella so will let ya know how that one tastes.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get yourself a flavour concentrate and just add some drops to your juice and see if it brings it out. I do think some concentrates aren't as string as others anyway. I've had 4 different ones from 4 different makers and only 1 of them seems to be a strong strawberry taste, that was inawera. The flavor apprentice strawberry seems more like a subtle tone. Flavour art to me just tasted horrible and capella's was a strawberry kiwi that I wasn't too keen on the smell of. Need to try out just a straight strawberry from Capella so will let ya know how that one tastes.

Everyone told me that Inawera shisha strawberry was wonderful. Tried every percentage from 1 -15 and just a hint of strawberry with a bit of chemical taste.

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had heard the shisha strawberry was supposed to be nice but I opted for just the straight strawberry and it's quite nice. Still yet to find one that settles the search for me like but there are a few more companies out there now as well. I haven't tried straight capella strawberry but I like a fair few of theirs like raspberry, lemon, lime and others so I want to try that. Also I've been looking at real flavors as well as theirs have a concentration low - high of 1-2.5%. Means making high VG juices will be easier but it all depends on the results of my favourite mixes. I'll probably look for a post about them or start one myself as and when I make an order/mix.

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also with inawera I'm sure their concentrates are only supposed to be used upto 5%. I use 6% of 2 different flavours in one of my mixes and it knocks most juices I've ever tasted out of the park. Seriously. If you're a cherry/blueberry person try them both by inawera in a mix, I swear it's so damn tasty. Got a few of my vaper friends hooked on it.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the little strawberry I can taste doesn't taste very good..I dunno.

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Heavy that like anyway. I quite enjoy strawberry custard or milkshake vape myself :/

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm currently down the rabbit hole of DIY. It can be quite irritating if something doesn't turn out for you or takes a while to work on but it's very satisfying to receive complements about what you've made. I'd say do a good bit of reading up on other people's methods and recipes. Decide on a couple you would like to try and look on e-liquid-recipes.com. I've found a lot of inspiration there and I'm pretty sure anyone wanting to DIY would also.

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If it's artificial strawberry, I don't want to taste it anyway.

Natural strawberry tastes great, but it seems to be overpowered by other natural flavors fairly easily.

Cheers,
Ian

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It seems to be that strawberry is one of those flavors that is usually bad, but you get it right and it's fuckin great. Still trying to find one that gets it right, can't even seem to get it down with DIY juice. One day, there will be a strawberry juice that will become my ADV, but not today. :(

zafirovp

Member For 2 Years
Start with Mustard milk. That is my all year vape...

Just Strawberry and VBIC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I ordered strawberry milkshake from Verde valley vapes kinda curious if this will be any good. Anyone tried it can confirm?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered strawberry milkshake from Verde valley vapes kinda curious if this will be any good. Anyone tried it can confirm?
Verde is a budget juice so keep that in mind but many people enjoy it...Im one of them, they dont overload their juices with sweeeteners but their strawberry juices are my absolute favorite from them...especially the Strawberry Cheesecake...Ive gone through atleast 6 16oz bottles this summer of it..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Verde is a budget juice so keep that in mind but many people enjoy it...Im one of them, they dont overload their juices with sweeeteners but their strawberry juices are my absolute favorite from them...especially the Strawberry Cheesecake...Ive gone through atleast 6 16oz bottles this summer of it..
hi_there_smiley.gif
:hug:

VU Sponsors