Become a Patron!

I miss my VW TC

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Holidaying in Mexico I brought my oldest vape in case it got confiscated at customs. I brought my Kanger Subvod C. I miss my 80W VW TC mod but I've rediscovered my Subvod and come to appreciate again what a good little vape device this is. It can't compare to my everyday device but it does the trick when my regular isn't at hand. I may just go and buy a Pico mod though while I'm here.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've found the same thing...I can be vaping a Modfather at 100 watts, then pick up my Spinner II with a tiny aspire atty, it's amazing how good the MTL lil aspire really tastes.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I can really get some awesome clouds with my little Subvod and some 80/20 going through SSOCC coils. It doesn't have the depth though. Stlll it's not bad for what it is. I had some Mexicans pointing at my clouds and looking amazed laughing.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes I miss my old Nautilus, makes me want to buy a Kayfun or the like. The flavor out of those little tanks is amazing!

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Going to head down to the local vape shop tomorrow and see what they have. I need some juice so I'll look at mods and see. I probably would have to refinance the house for one, but we'll see.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My first device was the Subvod-C. Flavor-wise it's not too amazing but it does chuck clouds somewhat and satisfies my nicotine cravings just fine.

However, I didn't get it cheap as I didn't know much about vaporizers and vaping and just was in a hurry to get a device and stop smoking ASAP.

I still have my Subvod-C in my collection and I won't get rid of it as it is a reminder of how I finally quit smoking! :)

VU Sponsors