Become a Patron!

I need a condom for the end of my tip!

Is there something out there that acts like a condom when I'm not vaping and it's in my purse? My original tip came with one, but lost it within a day or so. I don't want a tester cap because it has a hole at the top which will allow leakage if it lays on it's side for a period of time. If such a thing exists, what is it called so I can search and buy some? Please help

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think I've ever had a mod leak out of the drip tip LOL They can leak out of airholes on RDAs, or tanks can leak with heat/pressure changes, but I think that's the only leakage I've ever run into! (MIne as sideways or upside down in my purse all the time)

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I knew that this title was click bait. I'm commenting to support that type of behavior.

Fad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only thing that comes to mind straight away is a silicone cartomiser cover - depending on the size of the drip tip of course.

Just a suggestion in case it gives anyone else an idea.

A vacuum cap from your local auto parts store. Many different sizes to choose from.
Those will suit your needs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You can always use a small piece of Saran Wrap or other plastic wrap over the drip tip.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is why birth control is key.. no rubber needed!

VU Sponsors